Renue NAD+ Skin CareNAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

canadahealthy

Re: NAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

Post by canadahealthy »

jessicaP wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:14 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:10 pm When I hear 'serum' i think something that has:
- been stabilised to not degrade with time 
- is more readily absorbable into our skin.

Are those the salient features that make these superior?

I think you have it accurately. Before the Liposomal option, I think serums were the number one way to get something into your tissue from the skin's surface. Also, it needed to be stable so that nutritious substances would not spoil sitting in a jar.

I don't know if the serum will also  be Liposomal. Any news on that?

able

Post by able »

canadahealthy wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:41 pm
jessicaP wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:14 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:10 pm When I hear 'serum' i think something that has:
- been stabilised to not degrade with time 
- is more readily absorbable into our skin.

Are those the salient features that make these superior?

I think you have it accurately. Before the Liposomal option, I think serums were the number one way to get something into your tissue from the skin's surface. Also, it needed to be stable so that nutritious substances would not spoil sitting in a jar.

I don't know if the serum will also  be Liposomal. Any news on that?

Yes, all the Renue skin care products use liposomes to allow penetration of the dermal barrier.

The Renue Lotion has shea butter to provide some moisturization on the surface.  The serum does not have any shea butter, so absorbs a bit better and more can be applied without buildup.  The face cream is in between the serum and lotion.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well this sounds like there can be better absorption. Which can only mean more effectiveness.

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I like the way these products work. I think i am going to try the serum first.

I have a couple small blemishes on my forehead. I guess that will be my test canvas.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Well these scars must have been a bit deeper than superficial to last so long.

I would really likely to sort out how this can happen. Perhaps the keratin cells are replaced by collagen?
TomSantiago

Post by TomSantiago »

I've only been using this  ABS product for a few weeks now to repair the cat scratch scars on my hand and so far I’m satisfied.  In adding I'm using Maryann cream for refusing dark-aging spots. I try to use it at least once a day, but twice if I remember. These scars and spots have been here forever a few months so I am aware they won’t go away overnight, but I may be seeing some lightning or smoothing so far and skin get even spot repair thanks maryann
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Well this has been exciting. I have had light acne scars on my forehead that i just got used to, and they are dwindling away - getting smaller and tiny bits of skin are slloughing off once a week or so.. it is like the lotion can identify scar tissue or just dead skin and eliminates it.

It is so nice to use something that actually works, and also to understand WHY it works.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

It looks like the Renue  lotion is good for scars.
JanCOhio wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:19 pm Well this has been exciting. I have had light acne scars on my forehead that i just got used to, and they are dwindling away - getting smaller and tiny bits of skin are slloughing off once a week or so.. it is like the lotion can identify scar tissue or just dead skin and eliminates it.

It is so nice to use something that actually works, and also to understand WHY it works.

This is pretty much what MichaelKelly was looking for.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Thanks Ceejaybee, this is very encouraging. The serum sounds right for me.

Mike

Newage

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:32 pm Thanks Ceejaybee, this is very encouraging. The serum sounds right for me.

Mike

You can’t go wrong using the ABS Renue Serum or Lotion michaeljkelly.
I personally “mix and match” the products together.
Only if the budget allows it of course...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic