NutritionGanoderma lucidum, reishi, lingzhi

canadahealthy

Re: Ganoderma lucidum, reishi, lingzhi

Post by canadahealthy »

I do like what Reishi does. I think i will order some powder for tea.

Last edited by canadahealthy on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:00 pm I do like what Reishi does. I think i will order some power for tea.

I think that is a good way to take it, as a nice cup of tea..let the boiling water stand for a while before adding to the cup so that it doesn’t degrade the benefits of the mixture..

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Wow thanks for the excellent research. This is definitely something i want to add to my list.

I am starting to put together a 'smoothie shot' for my household that can act as a tonic and a health drink.

so far:

*Ganoderma tea"
Green tea
Olive oil
Rice Bran Oil
Banana
Apple
Orange juice
Cranberry Juice
Lemon Juice
Red Grapes
Blueberries
Rhubarb
Cooked carrots (apparently most of the nutrients are inaccessible in uncooked carrots)
Beetroot
Kale
Broccoli sprouts

This is not for taste... it is a small shot to give the body a boost for the short term and give some long term health benefits.
davidg6889

Post by davidg6889 »

The smoothie shot is a great idea.  Thank you for that!
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

davidg6889 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:54 pm The smoothie shot is a great idea.  Thank you for that!

You are welcome. I find eating (or drinking) good things is as good, or at least gets more family members on board... as the supplements.

I know there is synergy taking this stuff altogether. And it brings the benefits.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

ChrisBON wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:52 pm Wow thanks for the excellent research. This is definitely something i want to add to my list.

I am starting to put together a 'smoothie shot' for my household that can act as a tonic and a health drink.

so far:

*Ganoderma tea"
Green tea
Olive oil
Rice Bran Oil
Banana
Apple
Orange juice
Cranberry Juice
Lemon Juice
Red Grapes
Blueberries
Rhubarb
Cooked carrots (apparently most of the nutrients are inaccessible in uncooked carrots)
Beetroot
Kale
Broccoli sprouts

This is not for taste... it is a small shot to give the body a boost for the short term and give some long term health benefits.

This is a great way to get the family to participate.

Nice list
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Actually I think I would like the taste!.....Im weird!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:05 pm Actually I think I would like the taste!.....Im weird!

You worry me sometimes drkris69 😂 lol..
I think I said it once before that you would probably try a crap sandwich if you thought it had health benefits.  ( but I think I remember you saying that you don’t like the taste of bread..😂 lol )...
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

LOL yep I would eat a Shit sandwich only if it would extend my Telomeres! :D

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

jessicaP wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:01 am
ChrisBON wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:52 pm Wow thanks for the excellent research. This is definitely something i want to add to my list.

so far:

*Ganoderma tea"
Green tea
Olive oil
Rice Bran Oil
Banana
Apple
Orange juice
Cranberry Juice
Lemon Juice
Red Grapes
Blueberries
Rhubarb
Beetroot
Kale
Broccoli sprouts

This is a great way to get the family to participate.

Nice list

Great idea.  There are some great nootropic companies that are using mushrooms very effectively.  I have been taking mushrooms for a long time now and can say they do work.  

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic