Customer SupportTerrible shipping times

PNZ

Terrible shipping times

Post by PNZ »

I ordered =12.0ptLSG NAD+ Liposomal Sublingual Gel =12.0ptYour order (#227424)=12.0pt   =12.0pton the 28 July shipping to New Zealand.  I expected a bit of a delay due to covid etc, but this is getting ludicrous now.  Very unlikely I will ever purchase another product from you again, even if this order ever does arrive.  I have ordered supplements from Amazon for the past few months and never had to wait longer than a week and a half for international delivery, you need to change your carrier company or you will have no return customers.

jocko6889

Re: Terrible shipping times

Post by jocko6889 »

PNZ wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:22 pm I ordered =12.0ptLSG NAD+ Liposomal Sublingual Gel =12.0ptYour order (#227424)=12.0pt   =12.0pton the 28 July shipping to New Zealand.  I expected a bit of a delay due to covid etc, but this is getting ludicrous now.  Very unlikely I will ever purchase another product from you again, even if this order ever does arrive.  I have ordered supplements from Amazon for the past few months and never had to wait longer than a week and a half for international delivery, you need to change your carrier company or you will have no return customers.

Sorry you've had that experience.  We use USPS First Class Mail International and they are very reputable.  There have been some issues with carriers down under and much longer delivery times.
Newage

Post by Newage »

PNZ..
For me it has always taken approximately 3 to 4 weeks  for product to arrive at its destination in Australia. At the moment Australia Post delivery times are “a nightmare” with extended lengthy process procedures.
New Zealand Post May be experiencing similar issues..Even International Tracking is unreliable at the moment.. “Hang in there” and hopefully your order turns up soon.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

It could also be due to the covid issues that everyone is having... :evil:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:41 pm It could also be due to the covid issues that everyone is having... :evil:

I agree drkris69 but the answer is for our postal carriers to “put on more staff” to navigate their way through the shortcomings in deliveries.
The unemployed numbers are massive and growing by the day due to our pandemic restrictions. There are thousands of unemployed that would love the opportunity to work sorting parcels.  🎁

gillm

Post by gillm »

I too am in NZ and waiting on an order from late July. Shipping times globally seem to be a nightmare. Even Australia to NZ is taking 4 weeks. Last time my order took 10-12 weeks to arrive. Love the products, not the delivery service! It would be great to know that someone is work on this and actively looking to improve outcomes for customers by utilising a company that can get anything anywhere in the world in less than 4 weeks! 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I feel for you mates! I guess me waiting 2 weeks for my order is really nothing to write home about yes?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Most postal services globally are struggling, it can take 2+ weeks to get to me from when they hit Customs in Australia as an example. It took 6 Weeks the last time I used delivery via USPS to Auspost for local delivery.

Last ABS order (and likely the next few) I paid the extra $12 for the DHL option - to my door in Australia within 2 weeks and much better tracking!
gillm

Re: Amazing shipping times

Post by gillm »

A few weeks ago I posted a comment regarding shipping times to NZ taking 8-10 weeks. My last 2 orders I paid the extra to get fast tracked with astonishing results. Less than a week from Florida USA to NZ! Very happy customer. I love, love the products too (SL NMN & NAD+)
Thanks ABN
jocko6889

Re: Amazing shipping times

Post by jocko6889 »

gillm wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:58 am A few weeks ago I posted a comment regarding shipping times to NZ taking 8-10 weeks. My last 2 orders I paid the extra to get fast tracked with astonishing results. Less than a week from Florida USA to NZ! Very happy customer. I love, love the products too (SL NMN & NAD+)
Thanks ABN

That's great!  Thanks so much for letting us know!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic