Customer SupportTerrible shipping times

drkris69

Re: Terrible shipping times

Post by drkris69 »

Yes thats awesome mate! :D

OzSport

Re: Terrible shipping times

Post by OzSport »

I'm finding that shipping times are varying for everything for everyone during these times, so hang in there! 

As an example, I purchased some stationery online from two different shops in California, USA...both sent their stuff via USPS so they both had proper tracking and the first order took two months to get here, while the second order took one month to get here.  Because of COVID-19, typical airline routes have been disrupted so I think all delivery companies and postal services are doing their best to find flights, which can mean that something that normally would take two weeks may end up taking two months, haha!  As we speak, I have another stationery order from San Francisco sitting in customs in Brazil, which from what I've googled may take 40 days to process.  As such, I'm finding that dispatch of products is always prompt, it's just that the logistics of delivery is delayed!  

In regards to ABS products, they always make their way to me and the time frame is always reasonable even adjusting for COVID-19 delays, so don't fret!  :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic