NMNPotential treatment TZNMN for President Trump

jocko6889

Potential treatment TZNMN for President Trump

Post by jocko6889 »

"New NMN Treatment for COVID-19

Two new scientific papers from Harvard researchers and a Cedars-Sinai doctor describe a potential breakthrough COVID-19 treatment using the longevity compound NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide). The treatment rapidly cured a near fatal case, has proven effective on moderate cases and consists entirely of supplements that are available in most countries for anyone to purchase without a prescription. See the end of this article for the exact protocol directions and amounts of the supplements needed along with links to the scientific papers."

Read full article below:

https://medium.com/@weslapp/new-treatme ... 85ec7e3eda

Newage

Re: Potential treatment TZNMN for President Trump

Post by Newage »

It would be interesting to know what was in the prescription cocktail that the doctors supposedly gave Trump when he was admitted to Hospital. 🤔
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

jocko6889 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:41 am "New NMN Treatment for COVID-19

Two new scientific papers from Harvard researchers and a Cedars-Sinai doctor describe a potential breakthrough COVID-19 treatment using the longevity compound NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide). The treatment rapidly cured a near fatal case, has proven effective on moderate cases and consists entirely of supplements that are available in most countries for anyone to purchase without a prescription. See the end of this article for the exact protocol directions and amounts of the supplements needed along with links to the scientific papers."

Read full article below:

https://medium.com/@weslapp/new-treatme ... 85ec7e3eda

This is a great article and reinforces what we saw in New York when NAD+ IV was given early.  Thanks for sharing

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Wow, cool thanks jocko! Great article. You know ever since Ive been taking NMN, I rarely get sick when others all around me do.

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:22 am Wow, cool thanks jocko! Great article. You know ever since Ive been taking NMN, I rarely get sick when others all around me do.

I must agree with you Drkris69.
I very rarely get sick (touch wood) and if I do get a sniffle it seems to be gone in 24 to 48 hours tops..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Love NMN for that! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:00 pm Love NMN for that! :D

I’m trying a lot of different combinations with ABS products. Feeling (in a good way) a bit like one of David Sinclair’s rodents 🐭 

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I don't know that we will ever really know what the physicians gave President Trump.  The good news is whatever they did give him obviously worked.  
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly, we will never know. Go NMN and Go Trump! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic