NAD+NMN and or NAD Suppositories

forresthealth

Re: NMN and or NAD Suppositories

Post by forresthealth »

I feel this is much more potent than any other form except for IV. But with this I can do it every day. 500mg NAD + 500 NMN per suppository.

I make my own. I buy the forms on amazon.

Hi, I am a functional medicine doc with 35 years of experience. Mostly retired now but still do consultations.

Our office is in Los Gatos , CA
https://www.forresthealth.com/consultation.html
Newage

Post by Newage »

forresthealth wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:32 pm I feel this is much more potent than any other form except for IV. But with this I can do it every day. 500mg NAD + 500 NMN per suppository.

I make my own. I buy the forms on amazon.

What were the major noticeable benefits for you forresthealth by way of Suppositories compared to Sublingual and it is also good to see another devotee combining NMN and NAD+ in their daily intake, Sublingual,  Nasal or in an alternative procedure.

forresthealth

Post by forresthealth »

I found no benefit from using NAD nasally at any dose.
I found no benefit from taking NR orally
I found little benefit from NMN orally.

I found benefit from doing IV's. I have done around 15 at 1000mg each time.

I continue to find benefit from suppositories of NAD/NMN 500mg of each daily. Overall improvement in energy, strength, power and mood.

I make the suppositories myself.
Hi, I am a functional medicine doc with 35 years of experience. Mostly retired now but still do consultations.

Our office is in Los Gatos , CA
https://www.forresthealth.com/consultation.html
Newage

Post by Newage »

I’m going to trial taking the AliveByScience NMN and NAD+ by way of suppositories and report back on the absorption benefits..
It may not be “for everyone” but it is certainly with a try.  
NebulaPearl

Post by NebulaPearl »

forresthealth wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:21 pm I found no benefit from using NAD nasally at any dose.
I found no benefit from taking NR orally
I found little benefit from NMN orally.

I found benefit from doing IV's. I have done around 15 at 1000mg each time.

I continue to find benefit from suppositories of NAD/NMN 500mg of each daily. Overall improvement in energy, strength, power and mood.

I make the suppositories myself.

Hi @forresthealth

Are you able to share how you make the NAD suppositories?

Mediocretin

Post by Mediocretin »

Hi forresthealth, thanks for posting your work.

Was wondering if you notice anything similar in terms of body side effects when you compare IV NAD (flushing, cramps etc) to suppository? 

I've just started doing suppositories and haven’t noticed much. 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes please share how you make the suppositories. I would be interested in this as well.
YHOR

Post by YHOR »

Very few companies offer NMN and NR via suppository. According to Mercola, this route and the intravenous route are the best ways to administer them and improve their absorption.

I found 2 companies that offer it, one is Mitozen, high price, and they have a very basic website. And the other is BIOM Probiotics, which apparently does not ship via delivery outside its territory.

It would be nice if Alive For Science, does its studies and can also offer the NMN via suppository.

Although it is true, it is relatively easy to make one (a mold is used, and as a body cocoa butter), I think that when heating the substance it may lose some properties, I do not know if I am correct, they are only my assumptions.
TedB

Post by TedB »

YHOR wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:53 pm Very few companies offer NMN and NR via suppository. According to Mercola, this route and the intravenous route are the best ways to administer them and improve their absorption.

I found 2 companies that offer it, one is Mitozen, high price, and they have a very basic website. And the other is BIOM Probiotics, which apparently does not ship via delivery outside its territory.

It would be nice if Alive For Science, does its studies and can also offer the NMN via suppository.

Although it is true, it is relatively easy to make one (a mold is used, and as a body cocoa butter), I think that when heating the substance it may lose some properties, I do not know if I am correct, they are only my assumptions.

Is there a reason you would prefer this over the Liposomal route?

YHOR

Post by YHOR »

TedB wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:57 pm
YHOR wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:53 pm Very few companies offer NMN and NR via suppository. According to Mercola, this route and the intravenous route are the best ways to administer them and improve their absorption.

Is there a reason you would prefer this over the Liposomal route?

Personally I am not an expert on the subject. I only rely on what I have read in some Mercola articles. But suppositories have been used for thousands of years, in ancient Egypt they were in common use. And any drug administered rectally has also been shown to have a higher absorption rate than orally. To this, add that when passing through the digestive tract and liver the component can be degraded by gastric juices, it can be methylated (although rectally it seems to me that it also undergoes methylation but to a lesser extent), and some people also suffer from irritable bowel.

That is why they may prefer the use of a suppository.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic