Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue works

Rednip

Renue works

Post by Rednip »

I preorder my first two bottles in March, got them finally in the middle of May (no complains, pre-order during the pandemic, I was happy it came at all).  First couple of dabs spread carefully on the face and hands.  Three squirts (once it started pumping) took care of most of arms and top.  The next morning, I set to cover everything; six to ten a day, all over, every day since then, just about five months ago as of this post. I go though about two bottles a month and believe that it's changed my life, for the better.  

My blood sugar numbers when from an undiagnosed age progression diabetic (seemingly hereditary), to normal, I swear it should be studied (white male 54).  Energy is up, sleep is sound, I feel better, I drop weight just by skipping meals, just like my 20s.  People need to use it all over especially underarms, goin and neck, places with blood flow and large areas of skin, I really think that's the key.

I did read elsewhere that they were changing the formula to add NMN and NR, precursors which have had some successful studies.  I hope it works as well.   

drkris69

Re: Renue works

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there guys and gals, I have been using the new Renue day cream and loving it! I have been using the Renue lotion now for 2 months with great results and now getting even more results with the new day cream.
Newage

Post by Newage »

I wholeheartedly concur with the above posts..
A marvellous product from ABS.
Eagerly awaiting my Renue Day Defense Cream to add to my longevity regimen.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im gonna try putting the lotion and cream on thighs and underarms tonight and see if I notice more results. I will do this for one week to see if I notice changes. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

My Renue Defense Day Cream has just turned up in record time (10 days). 
ABS used a different transit company on this occasion and it made a huge difference to the delivery time. You only have about 2 weeks start on me Drkris69 using this product so I will be “hot on your tail” in the anti ageing stakes.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

20201018_102720.jpg
20201018_102720.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 15430 times
 So, Ive been using the new day cream now for alittle over a week and already seeing changes (results) more so than using the Renue lotion. The day cream ounce per ounce is stronger. One of the areas that I have been appling this cream to is my lower left leg where from an old blood clot has discolored that area. Since Ive been using both lotion and cream, this area is starting to lighten up a bit. I need to upload some pics to show these tremendous results that I am getting. This is a pic just taken this morning. I need to upload an older pic to show how bad it used to look.

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have been using the new Day Cream for just on a week now and the short term results are brilliant..Will need to use it consistently for a couple of weeks to experience the full benefits.   I will update then 👍

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Just an update, so I feel that the day cream is alittle stronger and Im seeing more results! Seriously ABS you guys nailed it!!!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

For minor blemishes this stuff works really well and if you havent tried Renue yet you should! Please anyone reading this post go ahead an order some of this stuff. I promise you will be amazed! :D

HBM

Post by HBM »

I too have been using the regular Renue (2 pumps) after I shower - on my upper body mostly and my face, arms, chest, etc. And, I feel so much energy from it, that I don't even think I need that much. I am getting it into my system and directly into my skin. And, my skin on my face now is baby soft. It took me a while to figure out what was going on with my skin and why it's been so soft. It took a little time and consistent use and my skin feel so different now. I also have noticed my under eyes that are usually dark aren't really dark anymore, even when I am really lacking in sleep. It seems to have a brightening effect.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic