Renue NAD+ Skin CareHow does NAD IV compare to the renue product?

guy

How does NAD IV compare to the renue product?

Post by guy »

After rubbing the renue product on my skin i get a sustained burst of energy - yes really.

so i was just thinking......

If the NAD product is absorbing across the skin and into the body - how does it compare to NAD IV?

is the boost from the renue product comparable to NAD IV or.... am i just imagining that the renue product is just that good ????

jocko6889

Re: How does NAD IV compare to the renue product?

Post by jocko6889 »

guy wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:25 am After rubbing the renue product on my skin i get a sustained burst of energy - yes really.

so i was just thinking......

If the NAD product is absorbing across the skin and into the body - how does it compare to NAD IV?

is the boost from the renue product comparable to NAD IV or.... am i just imagining that the renue product is just that good ????

Hi guy, I think the difference is in the amount of NAD+ you're getting into your system at one time.  Obviously, the NAD IV would flood your cells with NAD+, which is good for someone who wants to top off their levels quickly.  I think you're right in that the Renue product does provide a lot of NAD+ rather quickly but realistically, getting NAD+ through an IV is always going to provide a bigger dose.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

IV by far much larger dose immediately in the blood stream. Transdermal good just not as much molecule in the body as opposed the IV route. IV's are also much more expensive and require a nurse or Dr. to administer.
guy

Post by guy »

well, with the IV being something like 700 dollars a pop the renue product might be the cheaper on going approach. even if you did have the money to have it every week (?) i'm not sure if people would want needles stuck in them every week (or more?).

rubbing the product on the skin might be the most effective ongoing way of doing it ?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic