Renue NAD+ Skin CareRapamycin for the aging skin

CaptnCranky

Rapamycin for the aging skin

Post by CaptnCranky »

I believe NAD+ is a great idea for a skin care product and I am glad ABS finally offers it.
However, I have been trying to get my hands on some rapamycin (Sirolimus), which is also tested to have excellent anti ageing properties. 
I wonder if Alive by Science follows this topic and is there any chance for adding it to Renue formula in the future?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6949048/

jessicaP

Re: Rapamycin for the aging skin

Post by jessicaP »

CaptnCranky wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:52 am I believe NAD+ is a great idea for a skin care product and I am glad ABS finally offers it.
However, I have been trying to get my hands on some rapamycin (Sirolimus), which is also tested to have excellent anti ageing properties. 
I wonder if Alive by Science follows this topic and is there any chance for adding it to Renue formula in the future?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6949048/

I think Rapamycin is a prescription medication currently and may be controlled.

Do you know of a source where prescription is not required?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes Rapamycin is by prescription only as of yet. The best way to be able to use this is to find a MD that does Anti-aging. Rapamycin can be very dangerous if not used correctly. Just keep that in mind. ;)

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I read a post by Fred a year ago about a 5-7 day fast with around 800 calories per day and at least 15 grams of protein per day will generate rapamycin in our systems.

And one of us has done this fast, i think either CanadaHealthy or newLifeScience,

But I am trying the new serum for skin and it is almost like it feeds the skin. For the cost, I think it is well worth trying out.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

PhilSantiago

Post by PhilSantiago »

it is primarily known for its immunosuppressive properties and its use in preventing organ transplant . And there are some studies that point to anti-aging effects but there are no formal studies yet so you have to be close to it.

The famous horror game Garden of Banban 4 APK is now available on the Getmodnow website, safe and free.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

For those who want to read up much more on this subject go to https://www.rapamycin.news/about 
Lesteraction

Post by Lesteraction »

Sometimes, a single line changes your attitude and, it is just the beginning.The great words by great people are short in the collection of inspirational short quotes.The hope, life, positivity, and wisdom I’ve seen and felt,will inspire you a lot.

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

Renue NAD+ Skin Care is a skincare product that incorporates NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) to promote skin rejuvenation. NAD+ is believed to enhance cellular energy production, support DNA repair, and improve skin elasticity. Renue NAD+ Skin Care aims to revitalize the skin and reduce the signs of aging.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic