Customer SupportFirst time shipping question

Newage

Re: First time shipping question

Post by Newage »

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:51 pm We are shipping nearly all international order by DHL, until the USPS can resume something near normal.

In Australia, we have a warehouse now, and ship locally using fastway or aupost, so orders are received in a few days, or at most within a week of ordering.

Thanks for the update AliveByScience.
“DHL is the way to go” 
The one order (some time ago) that was sent to me using DHL was here in 8 days.

guy

Post by guy »

i only use DHL to ship to australia now, it can take months using united states postal service
Newage

Post by Newage »

guy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:53 am i only use DHL to ship to australia now, it can take months using united states postal service

“Roger That” guy.
DHL seems to be a far superior delivery company..👍

Newage

Post by Newage »

In what City and State is your new warehouse in Australia located AliveByScience?
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Newage wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:48 pm In what City and State is your new warehouse in Australia located AliveByScience?

I think it's the Gold Coast if I am remembering correctly...one of my packages came super quick, and the return address was from the Gold Coast, I think!  I thought, "hmmm, this isn't from the US like the other packages, but it does say it's from Alive By Science, so all good, haha!"  :D
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:51 pm We are shipping nearly all international order by DHL, until the USPS can resume something near normal.

In Australia, we have a warehouse now, and ship locally using fastway or aupost, so orders are received in a few days, or at most within a week of ordering.

This is awesome!  This explains why one of my packages arrived so quickly, and why the return address was from Australia and not the US!  :D
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Newage wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:03 pm
guy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:53 am i only use DHL to ship to australia now, it can take months using united states postal service

“Roger That” guy.
DHL seems to be a far superior delivery company..👍

Agreed, DHL is quite on point - tracking is detailed and up to date (they even send you a text message with a link where you can leave delivery instructions), and I'm finding that packages arrive far quicker than the ETA quoted!

Newage

Post by Newage »

It will be great if 8 weeks by the US postal service now becomes 8 days using DHL or the new AliveByScience warehouse in Australia for all future parcel deliveries..
AliveByScience working towards better outcomes “across the board”.  👍

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome to hear ABS!!! Way to rock it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic