Customer SupportFirst time shipping question

Jesaul

First time shipping question

Post by Jesaul »

Hello.
I would like to know how does the order workflow happen?
Regarding the preorder 239146
It has been marked as shipped on  November 18, 2020 , but it was only the label that has been created.
The actual handling to the dlh has not been done yet.
Is it normal? On which side is the delay?

smokinjoe

Re: First time shipping question

Post by smokinjoe »

Hi
I am pretty sure if there is a Shipping date, it has left the ABS facility.

The shipping times are great right now for myself in Northern Ontario, Canada.

I got an order in under a week.

I think that the mailing and courier companies have finally  worked out their infrastructure despite the pandemic.

Where are you located?
Jesaul

Post by Jesaul »

I am in Netherlands.
https://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?AWB=4242266733&brand=DHL
If you look at the tracing,it shows only that the label has been created.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

smokinjoe wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:26 pm Hi
I am pretty sure if there is a Shipping date, it has left the ABS facility.

The shipping times are great right now for myself in Northern Ontario, Canada.

I got an order in under a week.

I think that the mailing and courier companies have finally  worked out their infrastructure despite the pandemic.

Where are you located?

Agreed - shipping has really picked up well in the past couple of weeks, I'm finding things are shipping quite quick (DHL is super quick, I've gotten a package from them days before the designated ETA).

For my ABS Black Friday orders, I received them within about two weeks which is super fast to where I'm at!  I did pay extra for the express shipping as I wanted to get the orders in before Christmas and it was so worth it, I would definitely use this option again if I wanted to receive something quicker than usual.  (The standard delivery time for me is usually about 3-4 weeks which I find also pretty good!)

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Wow thats good, as for me Im finding it to be slow. I ordered a new Lumbar support belt and its been over 4 weeks now and still waiting for it. It was coming from California so possibly this week.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:19 pm Wow thats good, as for me Im finding it to be slow. I ordered a new Lumbar support belt and its been over 4 weeks now and still waiting for it. It was coming from California so possibly this week.

Fingers crossed it arrives this week for you!   :)

Overall, shipping has been OK for me (some non-ABS packages have taken longer than usual but they eventually arrive which is cool with me, haha!), although I do have one package which I fear may be lost or will be held for awhile...my stationery order from the US is currently sitting in Brazil - it has been there since the end of October with the tracking message of "incorrect address" despite me confirming and verifying with the supplier that the address I used and what they sent to were correct!  :|

Hopefully the package will move by end of year, haha!   :D

Jesaul

Post by Jesaul »

It appeared the package was lost and support has solved the problem.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Finally the lumbar support belt came in on Friday. Waited awhile, 4 weeks to be exact.  :evil:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:58 am Finally the lumbar support belt came in on Friday. Waited awhile, 4 weeks to be exact.  :evil:

Shipping is a nightmare to the destination in Australia. It seems 5 or 6 weeks minimum from dispatch in the USA. A long time in transit for things to go wrong...

ALIVEBYNATURE

Post by ALIVEBYNATURE »

We are shipping nearly all international order by DHL, until the USPS can resume something near normal.

In Australia, we have a warehouse now, and ship locally using fastway or aupost, so orders are received in a few days, or at most within a week of ordering.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic