Renue NAD+ Skin CareWho all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

jessicaP

Who all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Post by jessicaP »

I am just curious who all is using the Renue Skin serum with Resveratrol and Apocynin.

Would love to hear why you are taking it and what you would like to see.

I am using it under my eyes and on my cheekbones. It certainly makes my complexion look great.

canadahealthy

Re: Who all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Post by canadahealthy »

Well, i am trying it out on a thinning spot on my crown and on my receding hairline.

Every once in a while I shave it all off, go bald. It may give me an opportunity to see if there are any changes.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I bought some.

I just use it on my face, especially a spot where I have had too much sun over the years.

It has a nice fragrance, very faint... can't identify it, reminds me of lying in the sun for some reason.

I like the high tech lid too :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Well Im part of a study that ABS is holding. I have two areas in particular that Im treating. 1. Old blood clot area on my left ankle area. 2. On my face I have two Keratosis spots. The results are amazing so far!!!
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

As per my post on Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Productsnow using to see if scarring fades and impaired feeling in finger tips comes back.
(as well as trying on the numerous skin tags on my body)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

So have you noticed any changes with the skin tags? I have one or two myself. Let me know..
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:30 am So have you noticed any changes with the skin tags? I have one or two myself. Let me know..

I think the old skin tags will take a bit of budging. I agree that the longer blemishes have been there the harder it is to remove them. Old scars, skin tags etc...

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Newage wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:57 pm
drkris69 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:30 am So have you noticed any changes with the skin tags? I have one or two myself. Let me know..

I think the old skin tags will take a bit of budging. I agree that the longer blemishes have been there the harder it is to remove them. Old scars, skin tags etc...

It's quite odd in that the two most recent ones to appear didn't change at all when using the Renue lotion, though the biggest one out of four on my head (so I figure it's quite old it was so large - I only started noticing it as my hairline receded back), disappeared completely! I can only think that maybe it depends on how the DNA has been damaged and not necessarily how long they have been present. 
(It's a shame that it appears from a Mac, pictures won't upload). 

I'll certainly report back if I see early changes using the serum and after I've finished the 4th can if nothing much has happened.

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I got it for hair recession.

But it is minimizing scars on my temples - they are basically drying up and slowly crumbling away.

I do hope it helps with the hair, but i will keep taking it anyway, since I have never actually USED something that gets rid of scars. I have used things that SAY they help get rid of scars, but this is eliminating them.

I think i am pretty well versed in how the serum works... but it is still amazing.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

From my original post on the Renue skin products on why:
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1829&p=7396#p7396

I am now on the Serum. I find it absorbs better, not oily at all like some people complain about Serum's. I am also finding it helps even more in managing / improving areas where I have been diagnosed with Psoriasis. On this trajectory, I am hoping in 6 months to no longer have any Psoriasis!

A work colleague asked me to order a couple of the Sirum's for her on my last ABS order. So after a week how are you going I ask? "I love it" she said! "It was the missing ingredient in my skin care routine, my skin now glows, brightens it nicely and skin feels better". - She is approx 30 YO, I thought she had great skin to begin with, but it did look even better I must say!

For me now, the Serum and Day Cream every day, once a week the "whole" body covered with the Topical lotion to give all my skin a treat. Even that the rest of my skin only (currently, tempted to more times if I can afford it) gets the once a week dose it still feels better.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic