Renue NAD+ Skin CareWho all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Boxcost

Re: Who all is using the newest Renue Skin Serum, and why

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:41 am Thats awesome Boxcast. Ive been using the newer version of the serum and its better than ever. The new one has Glutathione added to it and it is really making a good difference with my skin. ABS really knocked this one out of the park! If any of you are reading this and have not tried the new formula you should! I think you will be impressed.

Agree on the new body serum drkris69, I also now use the new face serum with Vitamin C and of course Glutathione added as well - just keeps getting better :D

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Yes I am mostly using this for my face and forehead. It definitely makes my skin look younger,

I also use it for occasional scrapes and cuts and also once for the time a bashed my elbow - it definitely promotes healing.
PJM

Post by PJM »

Pickleball101 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:01 pm Of all the Topical products offered by AlivebyScience, RENUE has found more multiple applications, remedy and improved health by me and my 81 year old body, than any other product. It's healed my lifetime left elbow psoriasis in 5 applications. My right ring finger, of trigger reflex. My left hand ,3rd digit of a sprained stiffness ongoing for 3 years, until recently. But the greatest achievement is not just my playing hand, but now multiple Pickleball friends of mine are finding improvement in similar hand and knee meniscus relief, with RENUE. 

Hello Pickeball101 --

Fellow pickleballer here!

You are talking about RENUE Transdermal Body Serum, not RENUE Age Defying Face Serum, correct?

Thanks,

P.J.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:03 pm
drkris69 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:41 am Thats awesome Boxcast. Ive been using the newer version of the serum and its better than ever. The new one has Glutathione added to it and it is really making a good difference with my skin. ABS really knocked this one out of the park! If any of you are reading this and have not tried the new formula you should! I think you will be impressed.

Agree on the new body serum drkris69, I also now use the new face serum with Vitamin C and of course Glutathione added as well - just keeps getting better :D

RBS really has knocked this one out of the park!

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I found a great use for the lotion, and that's to prevent chapped lips, or for an instant cure.

I have been working on a truck out in the yard and it has been cold. I actually apply to my whole face, for a warmth barrier.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

PJM wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:49 am
Pickleball101 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:01 pm Of all the Topical products offered by AlivebyScience, RENUE has found more multiple applications, remedy and improved health by me and my 81 year old body, than any other product. It's healed my lifetime left elbow psoriasis in 5 applications. My right ring finger, of trigger reflex. My left hand ,3rd digit of a sprained stiffness ongoing for 3 years, until recently. But the greatest achievement is not just my playing hand, but now multiple Pickleball friends of mine are finding improvement in similar hand and knee meniscus relief, with RENUE. 

Hello Pickeball101 --

Fellow pickleballer here!

You are talking about RENUE Transdermal Body Serum, not RENUE Age Defying Face Serum, correct?

Thanks,

P.J.

Actually i forgot to mention how Renue lotion has helped with my psoriasis. I only have it in one place... pretty much in the outer part of my inner ear (i.e. not internal). I have always had it since i had an ear infection as a teenager.

But I finally got the chronically peeling skin to just stop. It had been a real pain... since i always worried it would look like i haven't been keeping myself clean. But the more i used to clean, the worse it tended to get.

I haven't had any peeling skin for over 4 months now. I had completely forgotten about it, to be honest. So it clearly helps with psoriasis.

Newage

Post by Newage »

smokinjoe wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:13 am I found a great use for the lotion, and that's to prevent chapped lips, or for an instant cure.

I have been working on a truck out in the yard and it has been cold. I actually apply to my whole face, for a warmth barrier.

Yes. So many diverse applications for the RBS   Serums and Lotions. 
They are setting the benchmark for face and body external treatments.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I wish I had a gallon of the Renue serum. I would apply it everywhere! :lol:

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:53 pm I wish I had a gallon of the Renue serum. I would apply it everywhere! :lol:

There’s a thought my friend. A Renue spray gun  application like they do with the fake suntans.
🤔 lol..

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:02 pm
drkris69 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:53 pm I wish I had a gallon of the Renue serum. I would apply it everywhere! :lol:

There’s a thought my friend. A Renue spray gun  application like they do with the fake suntans.
🤔 lol..

I do it once a week at the moment, that is apply it everywhere....and I mean everywhere :)

Amazing stuff!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic