Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue Age Defying Face Serum healing Psoriasis

Pickleball101

Renue Age Defying Face Serum healing Psoriasis

Post by Pickleball101 »

About 30 months ago, after taking NMN for awhile, I noticed my white shiny left elbow psoriasis had disappeared.
The next week, while facing a Pickleball opponent on the court in a game of foursomes, I saw the same psoriasis
on his knees , but more inflamed. After play, I mentioned the relief I had experienced with NMN , and was amazed
the next time I saw him. Nelson had recovered completely and in his smiling way, said nothing else prescribed had
done what NMN did. That was over a year ago, and he now has a smiling girlfriend co player.
As you age, bumps come and go. Some skin cancers are scaly , and eventually just rub off. But here lately, I've been
aware of an inch long wart feeling rough skin disorder behind my right ear, and my NMN wasn't doing it's job.
The New AntiAging Serum recently added to the Alive by Science line beaconed as the answer. About two weeks into
rubbing it into this skin psoriasis with the Serum, I'm beginning to notice shrinkage and softening. It's not completely gone
yet, but I have faith it soon will. The MOST noticeable effects though came from the smoothing out of aging bags under
my eyes. Having an almost 80 year body to work with, I am amazed at this much improvement. Skin tones also improving.
Is anyone trying this in the over 65+ age group also getting different ant-aging results from this new product?
Ben , 79. 250 mg NMN SL, 250mg NAD+ powder(Renue and Serum), 600 mg Resveratrol , Daily. 33 months with NMN

smokinjoe

Re: Renue Age Defying Face Serum healing Psoriasis

Post by smokinjoe »

I did suspect that NMN and specifically the serums and the Liposomal Creams can help with psoriasis.

It is really a heart breaker for some people, they can be covered in these unpleasant lesions that are no threat to anyone and not contagious in any way... but they will suffer from the stigma.

As far as I know, psoriasis is a systemic, auto-immune condition, usually coming after a serious infection.

I think there shoud be a study on this right now, the full double-blind placebo controlled experiment, because what is currently out there for sufferers is downright dangerous.

What little psoriasis i had in my ears and strangely in an eyebrow is gone completely. It was no big deal, but it could be a pain.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:18 pm About 30 months ago, after taking NMN for awhile, I noticed my white shiny left elbow psoriasis had disappeared.
The next week, while facing a Pickleball opponent on the court in a game of foursomes, I saw the same psoriasis
on his knees , but more inflamed. After play, I mentioned the relief I had experienced with NMN , and was amazed
the next time I saw him. Nelson had recovered completely and in his smiling way, said nothing else prescribed had
done what NMN did. That was over a year ago, and he now has a smiling girlfriend co player.
As you age, bumps come and go. Some skin cancers are scaly , and eventually just rub off. But here lately, I've been
aware of an inch long wart feeling rough skin disorder behind my right ear, and my NMN wasn't doing it's job.
The New AntiAging Serum recently added to the Alive by Science line beaconed as the answer. About two weeks into
rubbing it into this skin psoriasis with the Serum, I'm beginning to notice shrinkage and softening. It's not completely gone
yet, but I have faith it soon will. The MOST noticeable effects though came from the smoothing out of aging bags under
my eyes. Having an almost 80 year body to work with, I am amazed at this much improvement. Skin tones also improving.
Is anyone trying this in the over 65+ age group also getting different ant-aging results from this new product?
Ben , 79. 250 mg NMN SL, 250mg NAD+ powder(Renue and Serum), 600 mg Resveratrol , Daily. 33 months with NMN

I know there is a study with the new serum with Apocynin.

I am not sure if they are asking about Psoriasis, but they should look into it. It is a much further problem than i thought. And because some people feel disfigured, it is pretty important.

I am not sure who to contact, but it looks like there are two people reporting success against psoriasis in this thread so there definitely is something going on.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I can see this working with psoriasis. It makes sense to me.

A study may be warranted.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

It seems to help with blemishes as well.

I have seen minor scars fading away to nothing on my temples with this stuff, so that is definitely proof to me if works.
guy

Post by guy »

wow

i'm amazed listened to you, i've tried telling people about this stuff but they seem happy to age (busted body parts , pain etc). 
Newage

Post by Newage »

guy wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:51 am wow

i'm amazed listened to you, i've tried telling people about this stuff but they seem happy to age (busted body parts , pain etc). 

Unfortunately for them guy, people are “creatures of habit” and the majority prefer to go through their self accepting life spans with “blinkers and earmuffs on”

guy

Post by guy »

absolutely, you can try and help people but .......
Newage

Post by Newage »

The AliveByScience Age Defense Cream seems to be even better. I have nearly finished my first jar and the results are extraordinary..
Blemishes, old scars, new abrasion marks and just about everything else I apply it to either vanishes or at least fades.

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Yes, Newage. I'm amazed at only two days full remission of my 6" of silver elbow psoriasis from the Age defying serum.
Let's continue to try and report our progress on all of these products. You seem to be in the lead with readers...
Buenas trabajo!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic