ExerciseExercise as senolytics

drkris69

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by drkris69 »

Yeah I need to get one for the house as well.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I like a treadmill or even an elliptical because there is so much shock absorption and it is much easier on the knees. Running outside on pavement or concrete doesn't provide that.

Not to mention I live up near the North Pole and right now is not what one would call running season. :)
JulieY

Post by JulieY »

I want to start a new post but I couldn't. I am curious if anybody here had placed multiple orders with this company/website for the past few months and had issues with shipping/delivery? I placed a fair amount of orders because of the order limitation on each order and am having all sorts of issues with them -- not even shipped but marked as completed orders in the history, missing orders, wrong sizes/quantities delivered, etc.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

JulieY wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:11 am I want to start a new post but I couldn't. I am curious if anybody here had placed multiple orders with this company/website for the past few months and had issues with shipping/delivery? I placed a fair amount of orders because of the order limitation on each order and am having all sorts of issues with them -- not even shipped but marked as completed orders in the history, missing orders, wrong sizes/quantities delivered, etc.

Have you contacted support about this?  Their email is [email protected]

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I think if you want to triple the impact of exercise as a senolytic. Do it while fasting at least once a week.
FairFrank

Post by FairFrank »

canadahealthy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:47 pm I am just revisiting this topic. I have fallen off the wagon for exercise. But tonight i did 1.5 miles on the treadmill. I am hoping to kick start a full time resumption of cardio exercise. It really felt great just to get a sweat going.

I don't feel too guilty, since with my anti-aging stack, I am already doing many good things for my body, but running defintely clears the cobwebs out of my head during yet another partial lockdown.

HI! Can you recommend a treadmill for my wife? She is a beginner with some health issues. We are thinking about the budget pick(example) Thank you so much!

Last edited by FairFrank on Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

FairFrank wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:11 am
canadahealthy wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:47 pm I am just revisiting this topic. I have fallen off the wagon for exercise. But tonight i did 1.5 miles on the treadmill. I am hoping to kick start a full time resumption of cardio exercise. It really felt great just to get a sweat going.

I don't feel too guilty, since with my anti-aging stack, I am already doing many good things for my body, but running defintely clears the cobwebs out of my head during yet another partial lockdown.

HI! Can you recommend a treadmill for my wife? She is a beginner with some health issues. We are thinking about the budget pick(example) Thank you so much. 

I have always bought used, since 99% of the time, the seller didn't use it.... so you will get more quality for your money.

As long as it has power incline and a good long base, as well as being capable of going up to 10km/h it would be all you need. Folding ones are great for taking little space when not in use.

Facebook marketplace is a good place to find one locally where I am.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

One of the Greatest benefits Dr. David Sinclair has stated, of NMN , is it's ability to mimic exercise, and the benefits of "Stress exercise" in a weekly pattern of only 30-45 minutes a session. He does NOT like to or believe it's necessary for long term high stress gym workouts. During the day , he'll do a few hand exercises with light weights, and then some bench presses. That's his choice of a "stress exercise."

I like to stare down a 50 year old "Whack-a-Ball Pickleball player over a net, for 45 minutes , three times a week. Sweet naps following lunch have me addicted to seeing their confusion walking off the court having received a "Sound Thrashing" from a 81+ challenger.
Ben Y. Pickleball101, 81+ RbS 4 years
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well, whatever the form. cardiovascular exercise of any form is an antiaging activity. It washes out bad hormones like cortisol and catecholamines caused by stress, reduces inflammation, strengthens our heart, helps our entire CV system perfom better and is good for the brain.

If it is also senolytic as well, fantastic.

TedB

Post by TedB »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:18 am Well, whatever the form. cardiovascular exercise of any form is an antiaging activity. It washes out bad hormones like cortisol and catecholamines caused by stress, reduces inflammation, strnegthens our hard, helps our entire CV system perfom better and is good for the brain.

If it is also senolytic as well, fantastic.

I agree. Nothing can mimic the full spectrum of benefits associated with exercise, especially cardiovascular.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic