Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue vs. chapped allergic skin

smokinjoe

Renue vs. chapped allergic skin

Post by smokinjoe »

So i accidentally put a fabric softener sheet in with my laundry. This stuff is awful, very perfumy. My skin does not like perfume.

So not only was it in my shirts, but my towels, so with the extra showers my skin was irritated, rashy and chapped.

The renue lotion took care of that in one application, which is good because i value that stuff like liquid gold.

Pretty amazing how quickly my skin calmed down and the chapped skin went away.

drkris69

Re: Renue vs. chapped allergic skin

Post by drkris69 »

Oh man I know what you mean Smokingjoe. I could never use those dryer sheets due to a bad rash would break out for about a week after. Apply the Renue! Its excellent for almost any skin issue!
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

You're talking about the lotion. Yes, it gets absorbed surprisingly quickly for a lotion - just pours into yours skin tissue.

I annihilated a hive with it. I am not supposed to eat more than a quarter of an apple or i get very stingy hives on my face. I rarely do it, but when I did out they came.

THe lotion just sunk in, i supposed the NAD+ just burned the histamine away.

I'd like to have about a gallon of the stuff around.  
Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 pm You're talking about the lotion. Yes, it gets absorbed surprisingly quickly for a lotion - just pours into yours skin tissue.

I annihilated a hive with it. I am not supposed to eat more than a quarter of an apple or i get very stingy hives on my face. I rarely do it, but when I did out they came.

THe lotion just sunk in, i supposed the NAD+ just burned the histamine away.

I'd like to have about a gallon of the stuff around.  

I think we would all like to have a gallon of Renue Lotion in the cupboard but In the short term canadahealthy I guess it is cheaper to not eat the apple 🍎 lol...

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Has anyone here tried Renue on any patches of psoriasis? I have a patient that was asking if it would help or not. Any feedback??
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:05 pm Has anyone here tried Renue on any patches of psoriasis? I have a patient that was asking if it would help or not. Any feedback??

I think I remember Pickleball101 had a good result with psoriasis on his elbow. He relates to it in one of his earlier posts.
”Over to you Pickleball” if you see drkris69’s inquiry..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Newage I now see the post. I already advised the patient to buy some Renue and try it! :D

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:43 am Thanks Newage I now see the post. I already advised the patient to buy some Renue and try it! :D

I look forward to hearing results from you.

I am about to recommend this to a friend. The poor thing is covered in large lesions some times and it has caused her great distress.

She would need to buy quite a lot of it due to surface area, so i am waiting.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome! Yeah, I can only speak to my personal experience with using Renue now for 4 months and this stuff is awesome! Hey it took care of my left lower leg that had a blood clot and discolored it. Renue did wonders!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic