Miscellaneous TopicsTargeting benign cysts

jessicaP

Targeting benign cysts

Post by jessicaP »

I had the (mis)fortune of watching a funny US show called Dr. Pimple Popper.. in which she is usually draining large cysts and removing the sac around the cyst. apparently if you don't get the sac it just refills...

Or she'll remove an unsightly lipoma (a harmless fatty growth normally appearing at the sight of an old injury).

My question is.. does anyone know of an organic way to reverse cyst growth? Or is is always a trip to the doctor?

It's hard to imaging anything accomplishing the removal of the contents AND the sac. But maybe there is a way to shrink them and keep them shrunk.

Boxcost

Re: Targeting benign cysts

Post by Boxcost »

If you mean acne, bacterial based then Tea Tree Oil is my topical go to. You only need a little rubbed on, suggest moisturising after as it can dry out the skin especially when hitting a bigger one :)
NewLifeScience

Re: Targeting benign cysts

Post by NewLifeScience »

I think once a cyst is formed, it is a structure that is self contained. It generally is not fed by capillaries, but tends to collect waste material.

The best option would be to remove the cyst contents and the pouch that surrounds the cyst.

As far as lipomas go, it is possible that can shrink with anti-inflammatory compounds, and with weight loss.

In that pimple show - she always removes the 'sac' of the cyst.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic