Miscellaneous TopicsCustom clearance in Europe

alececco

Custom clearance in Europe

Post by alececco »

I was wondering if anyone in Europa is having problems importing the products. I am in Italy and sometimes they pass customs and sometimes they don't. It is very frustrating and it creates delays. 
Any suggestions welcomed 

Alessandro 

Newage

Re: Custom clearance in Europe

Post by Newage »

alececco wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:33 am I was wondering if anyone in Europa is having problems importing the products. I am in Italy and sometimes they pass customs and sometimes they don't. It is very frustrating and it creates delays. 
Any suggestions welcomed 

Alessandro 

Move to Australia alececco. 😂 lol.
We also have had a better Covid response..
tonydunne408

Post by tonydunne408 »

Hi alesssndro  
i had the same exact problem today . Ordered nmn and nad from a reputable supplier in the uk . It’s stuck at the moment in clearance or restricted product . I’m over in Dublin and it’s now with FedEx . Not sure how to get it released ? Did U order yours on Amazon or direct from a supplier ? 

tony
alececco

Post by alececco »

I ordered from ABS actually. Sometimes like this last shipment, it comes through no problem, other times it gets sent back. There is a regulation, at least here in Italy that NAD is allowed but only in certain amounts per dose. It depends on the customs officer, and if he is a good mood or not. Lest shipment didn't even go through custom, straight DHL delivery. The one before it got sent back 
tonydunne408

Post by tonydunne408 »

Try nadlab.uk . They sell abs products officially and no problem now with customs 
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

I don't use nadlabuk because they once sent me something that had not only been opened, but had already been used and was out of date. 
How they thought they would get away with that I don't know but I'm never using them again. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic