FastingWater Fasting, 90 days. Help wanted.

SnowDayzHealth

Water Fasting, 90 days. Help wanted.

Post by SnowDayzHealth »

Hello! I'm new here, so uh HI!.

Want to explain my situation first, I want to water fast up to 90 days to possibly 120. Reason being is that I'm really fat. In my teen I was 6'2, I'm now 5'11. I'm 27 years old and weight in about 320 pounds. I've tried exercising, my joints kill me, I can't stick with it. And dieting is out of the question. I do not have access to it or should I say its not up to me. Now for more context, because I'm looking for help on water fasting and how to stay healthy while I do it. I do not want any other suggestions my mind is made up. But for the context. I have autism, two forms? I'm not sure why they need to keep splitting it. But I have FAS (google it) and Asperger's (google it) I'm high functioning, however understand that I'm slow a bit and I get incredibly bored easily. I've fasted once before, didn't know it was fasting and I did it without water. I simply challenged my self to not eat for a month. It was fine, first few days was hard and that was it. So water fasting for 90 days, goal would be 210 pounds to 180. I am consulting my local doctor here in a few hours. But I would like some second opinions if you wouldn't mind. Like, what do you suggest I take to supply my main body functions when its eating my fat. Vitamins? I'm not sure. I keep trying to look it up but there is so much mixed information, saying it vitamins are good but others saying its actually really bad and will effect the water fasting process. On another note, if my explanation is hard to read, feel free to message me a more welcoming post in my words your way or something. I've never been good at grammar or structural writing hah. 

Boxcost

Re: Water Fasting, 90 days. Help wanted.

Post by Boxcost »

SnowDayzHealth wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:50 am Hello! I'm new here, so uh HI!.

Want to explain my situation first, I want to water fast up to 90 days to possibly 120. Reason being is that I'm really fat. In my teen I was 6'2, I'm now 5'11. I'm 27 years old and weight in about 320 pounds. I've tried exercising, my joints kill me, I can't stick with it. And dieting is out of the question. I do not have access to it or should I say its not up to me. Now for more context, because I'm looking for help on water fasting and how to stay healthy while I do it. I do not want any other suggestions my mind is made up. But for the context. I have autism, two forms? I'm not sure why they need to keep splitting it. But I have FAS (google it) and Asperger's (google it) I'm high functioning, however understand that I'm slow a bit and I get incredibly bored easily. I've fasted once before, didn't know it was fasting and I did it without water. I simply challenged my self to not eat for a month. It was fine, first few days was hard and that was it. So water fasting for 90 days, goal would be 210 pounds to 180. I am consulting my local doctor here in a few hours. But I would like some second opinions if you wouldn't mind. Like, what do you suggest I take to supply my main body functions when its eating my fat. Vitamins? I'm not sure. I keep trying to look it up but there is so much mixed information, saying it vitamins are good but others saying its actually really bad and will effect the water fasting process. On another note, if my explanation is hard to read, feel free to message me a more welcoming post in my words your way or something. I've never been good at grammar or structural writing hah. 

HI There, 90 days sounds extreme as a "start", my recommendation is to I have seen successful 28 day fasts with medical monitoring so may be a better time frame to target initially.

In my view the expert on this is Dr. Alan Goldhamer from TrueNorth Health Center, if you can get to him and do the fast under their management would be my recommendation (or al least study and learn from them online). A number of great videos on youtube, here is one with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuebTcdLIKY&t

Also check out Dr William Lee for food tips that also help burn fat fast!

All the best on your health journey, take care and make sure you get professional support when you launch into your fasting.

Lesteraction

Re: Water Fasting, 90 days. Help wanted.

Post by Lesteraction »

A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic