Renue NAD+ Skin Carehow i use the renue serum (probably "illegal")

guy

how i use the renue serum (probably "illegal")

Post by guy »

i don't like the pump action of the renue serum, it seems to waste the fluid and doesn't get the serum on to my skin / scalp properly

what i do now is twist the head off the serum dispenser from new and then pour the contents into a small spray container (you'll find glasses spray containers will work just fine - one word of warning , take the wrappers off and keep it somewhere in a dedicated place or you end up spraying spectacle cleaner on your head and vica versa)

i find the spray method keeps more of the serum on the spot you wanted rather than all over your hands.

drkris69

Re: how i use the renue serum (probably "illegal")

Post by drkris69 »

Hey I say what ever works,......works! :D

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I do like the serum and i also treat it like it is worth its weight in liquid platinum.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I think i will supplement the SL tablets (i just prefer them) with the lotion on my face and neck.

That is great for my skin and there is plenty of surface area to absorb it into the body.
Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:43 pm I think i will supplement the SL tablets (i just prefer them) with the lotion on my face and neck.

That is great for my skin and there is plenty of surface area to absorb it into the body.

Yes, I personally use the ABS creams and lotions mostly on my face and neck but I have now begun to rub them into areas of soreness and injuries caused from training to aid in recovery.

TomSantiago

Post by TomSantiago »

great idea! :o

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic