Renue NAD+ Skin CareHow many pumps of the Renue serum?

FancyandDandy

How many pumps of the Renue serum?

Post by FancyandDandy »

Hi all - I have the renue serum but it doesn't say how much to use on the bottle. I've been using 2 pumps for my face and neck. Just wondering if anyone knows what the recommended usage is? Thanks

Newage

Re: How many pumps of the Renue serum?

Post by Newage »

FancyandDandy wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 pm Hi all - I have the renue serum but it doesn't say how much to use on the bottle. I've been using 2 pumps for my face and neck. Just wondering if anyone knows what the recommended usage is? Thanks

I make up a spray with AliveByScience Pure NAD+ Powder and filtered water and use that to help spread when I’m applying the ABS Renue creams and Lotions.
It helps to make the creams spread further (albeit a bit thinner) but makes the process a little bit more economical..

FancyandDandy

Post by FancyandDandy »

Newage wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 pm
FancyandDandy wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 pm Hi all - I have the renue serum but it doesn't say how much to use on the bottle. I've been using 2 pumps for my face and neck. Just wondering if anyone knows what the recommended usage is? Thanks

I make up a spray with AliveByScience Pure NAD+ Powder and filtered water and use that to help spread when I’m applying the ABS Renue creams and Lotions.
It helps to make the creams spread further (albeit a bit thinner) but makes the process a little bit more economical..

That's a great idea actually! Might start doing that once my serum runs out. Thanks for the tip
Newage

Post by Newage »

FancyandDandy wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:12 am
Newage wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 pm

That's a great idea actually! Might start doing that once my serum runs out. Thanks for the tip

I store the made up NAD+ spray in the refrigerator and go through one spray bottle (300-400 ml) per week.
Spray it on your face and hair first thing on waking in the morning and it brings “you alive” to start the day..

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I like rubbing it into my knuckles since i hit the punching bag now and then... but if i didn't, i would like use vinyl or latex gloves so all of it goes where i want it to go.

two pumps would be more than enough for the face and neck.. i like how fast it gets absorbed right into the skin in short order.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

The way I use the serum is I do about 5 to 6 mini pumps and apply it to my face and neck. I let that dry and then I put the Renue lotion on. All of the blemishes I used to have are gone now. :D

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

For my face i love the lotion.

For around my eyes and hairline i prefer the serum.

Essentially i expect these to last between one and 2 months.

I also know that NAD+ is being boosted locally which is always a good thing.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

It all depends on how much surface area you plan to use it on. I like that the serum spreads very thin.  A couple pumps can cover my entire face and neck, which is all I need. I think you are using it right and it should last you a while.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

That seems like a pretty economical way to use it. I find 2 pumps can do my face, neck and the left over does my hands. :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Right, two full pumps is plenty for the face and neck IMO. I try to make it last so I do mini pumps and it seems to enough.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic