Renue NAD+ Skin CareHow many pumps of the Renue serum?

Newage

Re: How many pumps of the Renue serum?

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:20 am Right, two full pumps is plenty for the face and neck IMO. I try to make it last so I do mini pumps and it seems to enough.

Mini pumps also do the job for me.
Spread by way of the ABS NAD+ Spray that I make up as previously mentioned.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You know I need to try your way Mate! Next time Im at the store I will pick up a small spray bottle and make the batch. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:28 am You know I need to try your way Mate! Next time Im at the store I will pick up a small spray bottle and make the batch. ;)

Sprayed on the face as soon as you awake drkris69 makes you “feel alive”.
A morning ritual for me as soon as I rise then into the supplements including my (100ml only)
of Taurine (400mg) and Caffeine (32mg) Sugar free Energy Drink..
Kickstart the Day.   🏋️‍♀️🚴‍♂️
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Interesting. I do it at night so that it has all night to do it's work, which is also a ritual.

I especially rub a good bit in on my jawline as this is where jowls would form... and I intend to never have even the slightest hint of them!
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I find just one pump can cover my entire face and jawline... it spreads very well.
YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

LOL - I do two on face and two on neck, so thats like FOUR all up. 
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I currently use it every day, morning and at night 60-30min before bed I x pump of Renue body serum, you need to catch it in your hand and rub both hands together quickly I spread it / gently massage it in across face and neck.  Then in the same way with Renue Blue Face cream, 1 x pump. I follow up on just hands, rubbing the rest up arms then with a little Renue body lotion (1/2 to a pump).

Once a week I cover my entire body (everything except hair on head) with Renue body serum, then follow up with the same routine as above.

Word of caution to those who are sensitive to NAD+ when it comes to sleep, you might not want to do it just before bed. In my case it has not impacted my sleep.

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I am also able to get good coverage of the face serum with just one pump. But at least once a week i use two full pumps and treat my face to a very generous amount. It all gets absorbed.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

JanCOhio wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:43 am
FancyandDandy wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 pm Hi all - I have the renue serum but it doesn't say how much to use on the bottle. I've been using 2 pumps for my face and neck. Just wondering if anyone knows what the recommended usage is? Thanks

That seems like a pretty economical way to use it. I find 2 pumps can do my face, neck and the left over does my hands. :)

I just use 1 pump for my face several days a week. Then once a week i smother my face with 2 good pumps. It's cool since even though that is a lot, it all gets absorbed.
stunsailelection

Post by stunsailelection »

The number of pumps of the Renue NAD+ Skin Care serum can vary depending on personal preference and the specific instructions provided by the product. It's essential to refer to the product's usage guidelines, as outlined on the packaging or in the accompanying product information.Typically, skincare products provide recommended usage instructions, including the number of pumps or the amount of product to apply. Follow these guidelines to achieve the best results and avoid overusing the product.If you have specific concerns or questions about the Renue NAD+ serum, it's advisable to consult the product packaging, the brand's official website, or contact customer support for accurate and detailed information.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic