Renue NAD+ Skin CareBody serum

gladysmoreno

Body serum

Post by gladysmoreno »

Hello, my body has the red patchy skin. Can anyone suggest me some good body serum?

Boxcost

Re: Body serum

Post by Boxcost »

gladysmoreno wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:07 am Hello, my body has the red patchy skin. Can anyone suggest me some good body serum?

What can be causing and the type of red patchy skin can vary greatly. In my case about 7 years ago I got a Psoriasis diagnoses, also told it was genetic, etc (so nice to be genetically lucky :shock:

Specifically in my case It was a few fingers in my right hand. Suggest if you can to have dermatologist look at it for some medical advice to better understand treatment options.

The last 4 years I have had a good run but recently a few fingers now first time on my left hand after "curing" my right fingers red patchy skin.  Last 6 months got a little over confident so I was slack after probably to much washing hands and not enough moisturiser.

My strategy is use a tiny bit of my prescribed steroid cream for 1-2 days to "bootstrap" the skin, then Renue Face and Body Serum + Lotion + light moisturiser on hands face every day to manage my skin. I have only had to use the steroid cream for a total of 4 days over the past 4 years thankfully.
drkris69

Re: Body serum

Post by drkris69 »

In you case, I think the Renue lotion would be the one to use. After 10 to 15 days, you will notice your skin looks more healthy. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic