NMNNMNs has TMG? Had no idea.

naruto123

Re: NMNs has TMG? Had no idea.

Post by naruto123 »

Apologies for the bump but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Are there any concerns for taking TMG if one's cholesterol is high?
I read that as an alternative one could take a combination of B12 methylcobalmine and folate. 

I currently take a B12 complex which includes 900mcg B12 methylcobalmine and 400mcg folate.

I have ordered some ABS Lipo NMN and Resveratrol gel which gives 240mg per serving with x 2 the recommend dose. Trying to understand if I can take TMG and if not do I need to up my b12 and folate dose whereby B12 should match the amount of NMN? 

thanks

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

naruto123 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:32 am Apologies for the bump but I didn't want to start a new thread.

I read that as an alternative one could take a combination of B12 methylcobalmine and folate. 

I currently take a B12 complex which includes 900mcg B12 methylcobalmine and 400mcg folate.

I have ordered some ABS Lipo NMN and Resveratrol gel which gives 240mg per serving with x 2 the recommend dose. Trying to understand if I can take TMG and if not do I need to up my b12 and folate dose whereby B12 should match the amount of NMN? 

thanks

If you are taking liposomal products you'll not need TMG.  That's only if you take the NMN sublingual powder.

naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:46 pm
naruto123 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:32 am Apologies for the bump but I didn't want to start a new thread.

thanks

If you are taking liposomal products you'll not need TMG.  That's only if you take the NMN sublingual powder.

Perfect thank you so much for confirming. One less thing to worry about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic