NMNNMN + Yogurt + Olive Oil

Sirt1activator

Re: NMN + Yogurt + Olive Oil

Post by Sirt1activator »

dougiegoingdeep wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:42 pm I know David Sinclair mixes NMN with yogurt and takes Resveratrol, however instead of Resveratrol I'd like to substitute Olive Oil which have been shown to activate the longevity enzyme SIRT1 in the same way.

My question though is this. I'd like to pre-mix everything for a two week regiment.  Take the yogurt and measure out the NMN and olive oil. So every morning, I just eat a tablespoon or so (I have to figure out the amounts) and I'm done.

Is there any reason to think there would be some degradation in pre-mixing?

I thought the reason he mixed yogurt or olive oil is because resveratrol is hydrophobic and needed to be taken with a fat. NMN can be taken just with water. 

Strimo

Re: NMN + Yogurt + Olive Oil

Post by Strimo »

dougiegoingdeep wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 1:42 pm I know David Sinclair mixes NMN with yogurt and takes Resveratrol, however instead of Resveratrol I'd like to substitute Olive Oil which have been shown to activate the longevity enzyme SIRT1 in the same way.

My question though is this. I'd like to pre-mix everything for a two week regiment.  Take the yogurt and measure out the NMN and olive oil. So every morning, I just eat a tablespoon or so (I have to figure out the amounts) and I'm done.

Is there any reason to think there would be some degradation in pre-mixing?

David Sinclair only mixes Resveratrol with Yogurt to increase its bioavailability and not NMN.

He takes NMN in "capsules every morning with some water", see https://www.longewiki.com/wiki/2022-08- ... upplements at 5:16
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic