Miscellaneous TopicsNew to Forum: It's all about BioAvailability, isn't it?

TedB

New to Forum: It's all about BioAvailability, isn't it?

Post by TedB »

Wow. I have joined a few forums in my internet experience, but reading through the topics.. i am staggered by the sheer volume of well studied topics and breakthroughs. This forum is a gold mine.

I guess getting the right stuff into your body before it degrades is the goal. And Alive By Science seems to get that. 

While some companies are still arguing NMN vs. NR, this company offers both, and with multiple delivery approaches.

Not to mention sulforaphane, melatonin, berberine... there is just so much to read!

I am very glad i found this forum.

drkris69

Re: New to Forum: It's all about BioAvailability, isn't it?

Post by drkris69 »

Welcome TedB... Feel free to surf around and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
TedB

Post by TedB »

Thanks Dr. Kris.

Bye the way I found the forum with this Google search: NMN and resveratrol discussion forum

#1 spot.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Welcome, Ted!  Good to hear people are finding us through google.  Yes there is a ton of good information in this forum.  We have some very knowledgeable posters here from all professions and all walks of life.  Feel free to ask anything you want.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I agree with you Ted. The better the bioavailability, the more we get into our tissues - the more we reap the benefits.

I am probably getting twice as much NMN into my system than i was 18 months ago per dose due the ABS's constant march to getting more molecules where they need to be.

TedB

Post by TedB »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:41 pm I agree with you Ted. The better the bioavailability, the more we get into our tissues - the more we reap the benefits.

I am probably getting twice as much NMN into my system than i was 18 months ago per dose due the ABS's constant march to getting more molecules where they need to be.

Well this is good to know. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic