SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jocko6889

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jocko6889 »

TinaforLife wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:12 pm Thank you, everyone, for all of your wisdom here! I'm fairly new to longevity but was hooked after listening to Dr. David Sinclair's and then digging in from there. After buying a couple bottles of Codeage NMN formula, I'm primarily buying RBS products now. I'm 56, 5'5 and 116 lbs. Given my calculations from Jocko's formula, I think that doing 13 pumps of fisetin for the 3 day protocol is sufficient.  Any thoughts are appreciated! I also find the taste and consistency to be ::yuck:: so am waiting for the lipo capsules to finally be in stock for my pending order. I'll keep the MG consistent. What I haven't seen addressed (or missed it) is if we do the 5 months per year? I've just finished my first this month. I haven't noticed any differences yet but I know it can take time. 

Thanks, all! 

Tina

Yes, 5 months is the latest Mayo Clinic protocol for Fisetin.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep 5 consecutive months. It helped me as I had a inflammatory condition called Ulcerative colitis. Ive been in remission now for over a year. I need to do the protocol again very soon to rid the body of more inflammation as we all have it somewhere in our bodies.
TinaforLife

Post by TinaforLife »

Thanks for the input! I'm excited to see the difference (if any) after my 5 months. That's fantastic that you cured your UC, Drkris69. I wonder if it helps Crohn's. I have a friend with that. 

Cheers,
Tina
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

TinaforLife wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:22 pm Thanks for the input! I'm excited to see the difference (if any) after my 5 months. That's fantastic that you cured your UC, Drkris69. I wonder if it helps Crohn's. I have a friend with that. 

Cheers,
Tina

i'd be curious if you notice anything significant after 6 weeks (i.e. 2 doses). i ceratinly did.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

TinaforLife wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:22 pm Thanks for the input! I'm excited to see the difference (if any) after my 5 months. That's fantastic that you cured your UC, Drkris69. I wonder if it helps Crohn's. I have a friend with that. 

Cheers,
Tina

Yes thank you and I think it is worth a try all though Crohns is a different animal. I do know that for both diseases, the diet has to be cleaned up and you have to limit the sugar intake. But last year, the only thing I did different was I tried the Fisetin protocol and I started noticing after the 3rd month my UC symptoms went away. The 4th month, no symptoms at all and  even now no symptoms still. Back then after several months with still no symptoms, I knew that it was the Fisetin that I took for 5 months that made the change in my health. Now, Im not Guaranteeing that this protocol will work for Crohns but it is certainly worth a try as it purges the body of damaging cells and inflammation. Its one of the few things out there that we know of that does this.

Last edited by drkris69 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:04 am Yep 5 consecutive months. It helped me as I had a inflammatory condition called Ulcerative colitis. Ive been in remission now for over a year. I need to do the protocol again very soon to rid the body of more inflammation as we all have it somewhere in our bodies.

1st Month done of the Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol.
This is my (2nd) 5 month Protocol as I did one 12 months ago.
My inflammation markers remain around the (.6) level which greatly surprises all the Health Professionals that I refer the results to.
They can not quite believe those extremely low levels at my age... :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

BOOM Newage! That is awesome mate! 8-)

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:41 pm One of the hallmarks of aging is the accumulation of senescent or "zombie" cells. Senescent cells are cells which have reached their maximum cellular division (40 to 60 divisions, also known as the "Hayflick limit"), at which time cells normally undergo apoptosis, a type of programmed cellular death.

As we age, though these senescent cells do not always die off and instead continue to hang around, secreting toxins and influencing cells around them to become senescent (hence the nickname "zombie cells"), which cause inflammation in the body. The accumulation of inflammation leads to more rapid aging.

One of the best known senolytics (substances that can kill senescent cells) is Fisetin, a natural flavinoid. In a new study by the Mayo Clinic called "Targeting Cellular Senescence With Senolytics to Improve Skeletal Health in Older Humans", they substantially increased the amount of Fisetin used to eliminate senescent cells from that used in previous studies (called the Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol).

The new Mayo Clinic protocol for elimination of senescent cells using Fisetin was increased as follows:

20 mg/kg/day (this is equivalent to around 1,800mg per day for an average 180lb person) for 3 consecutive days, resting one month, then repeating this procedure of 3 days on, one month off for 5 months total. This is a substantial increase over their previous protocol of 2 days on, one month off for only 2 months, showing Fisetin is safe and effective at even higher doses than previously known.

Link to Mayo Clinic study:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04313634

Hi Jocko, 
Now that the liposomal RBS Fisetin capsules are available, how do we calculate the number of capsules necessary to consume each day please to follow the Mayo protocol? Thank You.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

AJayeJ wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:20 pm
jocko6889 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:41 pm One of the hallmarks of aging is the accumulation of senescent or "zombie" cells. Senescent cells are cells which have reached their maximum cellular division (40 to 60 divisions, also known as the "Hayflick limit"), at which time cells normally undergo apoptosis, a type of programmed cellular death.

As we age, though these senescent cells do not always die off and instead continue to hang around, secreting toxins and influencing cells around them to become senescent (hence the nickname "zombie cells"), which cause inflammation in the body. The accumulation of inflammation leads to more rapid aging.

One of the best known senolytics (substances that can kill senescent cells) is Fisetin, a natural flavinoid. In a new study by the Mayo Clinic called "Targeting Cellular Senescence With Senolytics to Improve Skeletal Health in Older Humans", they substantially increased the amount of Fisetin used to eliminate senescent cells from that used in previous studies (called the Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol).

The new Mayo Clinic protocol for elimination of senescent cells using Fisetin was increased as follows:

20 mg/kg/day (this is equivalent to around 1,800mg per day for an average 180lb person) for 3 consecutive days, resting one month, then repeating this procedure of 3 days on, one month off for 5 months total. This is a substantial increase over their previous protocol of 2 days on, one month off for only 2 months, showing Fisetin is safe and effective at even higher doses than previously known.

Link to Mayo Clinic study:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04313634

Hi Jocko, 
Now that the liposomal RBS Fisetin capsules are available, how do we calculate the number of capsules necessary to consume each day please to follow the Mayo protocol? Thank You.

If you're of average weight (190lbs or so), you should take 3 Lipo Fisetin capsules per day for 3 days, rest one month, then repeat this cycle for 4 more months.  

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Thanks so much Jocko  :)!

So if a person weighs around 40 pounds less than that, would it be 2 capsules per day for the 3 days each month for the five months?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic