SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Newage

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:52 pm I am about to order ABS's LSG Fisetin. I think I am going to lose some weight - and do it before Christmas.

Go for it TedB.
Both drkris69 and myself have just finished our third month of the five month protocol.
I’m tipping that you will feel better after a couple of months of doing it..👍
Cleaner, Lighter and in my case vastly improved metabolism which all helps with weight loss.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes go for it! I personally cant believe the results I have already experienced. I have Ulcerative colitis which is basically inflammation in the gut and after 3 rounds of the Fisetin protocol I can tell the inflammation has subsided dramatically!!! :)

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Anyone have a timeline as for when these studies ramp up?

cjacek

Post by cjacek »

Hi everyone,
Great forum. And speaking of the Mayo protocol, are you guys sure that their research used free and unformulated Fisetin? I recall reading somewhere that they used a "vehicle" of some sort (perhaps liposomal in part?) but can't be sure, as I can't locate that info on the internet anymore. Any thoughts on that?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

cjacek wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:59 am Hi everyone,
Great forum. And speaking of the Mayo protocol, are you guys sure that their research used free and unformulated Fisetin? I recall reading somewhere that they used a "vehicle" of some sort (perhaps liposomal in part?) but can't be sure, as I can't locate that info on the internet anymore. Any thoughts on that?

My understanding was that it was the standard fisetin powder, which is not very bioavailable.

cjacek

Post by cjacek »

@jocko6889 Sorry for the delay in getting back to you (didn't get a notification for some reason). Yeah, I initially assumed the same thing but then a few months back or so, I came upon an article (not sure if it was pubmed or similar) which explained that there was some kind of prepared fisetin that was used, rather than free fisetin. I've been trying to find that article again but can't. That's why I asked. My hunch is that they would not be using free fisetin, due to its poor bioavailability, as you mentioned. I'm still trying to locate that article for verification. 
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Well as we move into 2022, i really hope we can get some study results to look at.

I have orders the Lipo Fisetin and I am looking forward to testing it out on myself, and I won't be upset if i lose some weight - although I know it is not guaranteed.
kathleenmatthews

Post by kathleenmatthews »

Hi Everyone - I'm now on my second month of experimenting with the 5 month Mayo protocol with Fisetin (3 days of 24 pumps each).  I did lose 3 lbs. (unexpectedly) over the holidays (go figure). Not sure if it was because of the first month of the Lipo Fisetin... but I will take it, LOL.
I have been reading your posts with great interest.  Looks like some of you have completed or are close to completing the 5 month protocol.  I am curious... what have you done, and what have been your results?  Thanks!

kathleenmatthews

Post by kathleenmatthews »

cjacek wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:33 pm @jocko6889 Sorry for the delay in getting back to you (didn't get a notification for some reason). Yeah, I initially assumed the same thing but then a few months back or so, I came upon an article (not sure if it was pubmed or similar) which explained that there was some kind of prepared fisetin that was used, rather than free fisetin. I've been trying to find that article again but can't. That's why I asked. My hunch is that they would not be using free fisetin, due to its poor bioavailability, as you mentioned. I'm still trying to locate that article for verification. 

Hi - Have you found the article about the type of fisetin used for the Mayo study?  I started the protocol last month, and am on round 2 of 5.  I'm taking it as if the Lipo Gel provides much more, in terms of bioavailability (So taking 24 pumps per day for 3 days).  I sure would hate to be wasting my time (and money), if I'm not using enough!  Thanks.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

kathleenmatthews wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:21 pm Hi Everyone - I'm now on my second month of experimenting with the 5 month Mayo protocol with Fisetin (3 days of 24 pumps each).  I did lose 3 lbs. (unexpectedly) over the holidays (go figure). Not sure if it was because of the first month of the Lipo Fisetin... but I will take it, LOL.
I have been reading your posts with great interest.  Looks like some of you have completed or are close to completing the 5 month protocol.  I am curious... what have you done, and what have been your results?  Thanks!

Hi Katy, sorry just now answering this but good to have you on here!  The loss of weight is most likely due to purging senescent fat cells, which fisetin does very well.   This should also lower levels of systemic inflammation, as fewer senescent cells mean there are fewer around to secrete inflammatory toxins in the body.  I'm currently on my 3rd month of the fisetin protocol and have done the protocol the past 2 years.  My hs-CRP test, which measures your systemic inflammation, is down to 0.2.  That's very low, meaning I probably have very few senescent cells.  Let me know if you have other questions!

David

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic