SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Jasmine

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by Jasmine »

I am so glad I found this forum, I am quite new in longevity and you helped me a lot.I just turned  40 and wanted to start fisetin , so enthusiastic after reading some people experience in reversing gray hair after a couple of months of taking fisetin (hit and run protocol). I leant from you how to check the inflammation before and after taking the supplements. So I did the hs-crp and turn out to be 0.06 mg/dl, and in the description said it is low when it is under 0.1, high risk >0.3 . When converted it to mg/l the results is 0.6It seems that mine is very low made me a bit skeptical about starting the fisetin especially after knowing that it is make you loose fat and I am only 57 kg 165 lady, I need my fat lol, what your recommendation ? By the way I ordered fisetin before I knew about the liposomal version, mibe is from dr best . Any thoughts!

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You could take 2 caps for 3 days but, I would take 3 per day for 3 days. I would want to be on the higher dose side as I dont think it would hurt you at all. ;)

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Thanks so much Dr Kris! Good to know!  :D

Can't wait for it to arrive and to get started!
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Jasmine wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:36 am I am so glad I found this forum, I am quite new in longevity and you helped me a lot.I just turned  40 and wanted to start fisetin , so enthusiastic after reading some people experience in reversing gray hair after a couple of months of taking fisetin (hit and run protocol). I leant from you how to check the inflammation before and after taking the supplements. So I did the hs-crp and turn out to be 0.06 mg/dl, and in the description said it is low when it is under 0.1, high risk >0.3 . When converted it to mg/l the results is 0.6It seems that mine is very low made me a bit skeptical about starting the fisetin especially after knowing that it is make you loose fat and I am only 57 kg 165 lady, I need my fat lol, what your recommendation ? By the way I ordered fisetin before I knew about the liposomal version, mibe is from dr best . Any thoughts!

If you are thin with no a lot of fat I wouldn't recommend doing the Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol.  Fisetin gets rid of mainly adipose (fat) senescent cells, so doing the protocol when you are thin might not be wise.  You can use it in smaller, daily doses, however and it's good for keeping inflammation levels in check.  I think 250mg per day would be great for that.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi,
I'm about to try the Mayo Protocol. Is there any data that shows which product is better?  Any anecdotal evidence from someone who has tried both?
1. LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal
or
2. Fisetin LIPO Gel – 150 mL

Thanks,
Chris

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Chris wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:03 am Hi,
I'm about to try the Mayo Protocol. Is there any data that shows which product is better?  Any anecdotal evidence from someone who has tried both?
1. LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal
or
2. Fisetin LIPO Gel – 150 mL

Thanks,
Chris

Personally, I will take the Gel over powder. It's just easier to squirt into your mouth and forget it. I trust it will get absorbed.

I have have had great results with Fisetin. Clearer skin, and even some weight loss as it targets fat cells... and i was a pretty good target... lol.

Chris

Post by Chris »

NewLifeScience -  "Personally, I will take the Gel over powder. It's just easier to squirt into your mouth and forget it. I trust it will get absorbed."

jocko6889 - "If you're of average weight (190lbs or so), you should take 3 Lipo Fisetin capsules per day for 3 days, rest one month, then repeat this cycle for 4 more months." 

@Jocko6889 - is there a company opinion on the bio-availability of the 2 different Fisetin products? According to your (above) statement - 1 bottle of the LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal will be enough to complete the 5 month Mayo Protocol. But I'll need 4 bottles of the Fisetin LIPO Gel – 150 mL for a 180lb person.

Jocko please excuse the redundancy:
Will 1 bottle of  LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal produce equal results to the 4 bottles of Fisetin LIPO Gel for the Mayo Protocol?

Thanks,
Chris

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Chris wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:36 am NewLifeScience -  "Personally, I will take the Gel over powder. It's just easier to squirt into your mouth and forget it. I trust it will get absorbed."

jocko6889 - "If you're of average weight (190lbs or so), you should take 3 Lipo Fisetin capsules per day for 3 days, rest one month, then repeat this cycle for 4 more months." 

@Jocko6889 - is there a company opinion on the bio-availability of the 2 different Fisetin products? According to your (above) statement - 1 bottle of the LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal will be enough to complete the 5 month Mayo Protocol. But I'll need 4 bottles of the Fisetin LIPO Gel – 150 mL for a 180lb person.

Jocko please excuse the redundancy:
Will 1 bottle of  LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal produce equal results to the 4 bottles of Fisetin LIPO Gel for the Mayo Protocol?

Thanks,
Chris

Let's start with the fact that in the Mayo protocol, for a 190lb person they used about 1,800mg of regular fisetin per day for 3 days, rested one month, then repeated this cycle for 4 more months (so 5 months total)

If you're looking to replicate this study using liposomal fisetin, you'd get a minimum of 3 times the bioavailability, so divide 1,800mg by 3 to get a target of 600mg of liposomal fisetin per day.

2 pumps = 75mg of fisetin gel (you get around 120 pumps per bottle)

1 capsule  of powdered lipo fisetin = 150mg (90 capsules in bottle)

To get 600mg per day of Lipo fisetin:

You'd need 16 pumps of fisetin gel per day or
You'd need 4 capsules per day of the fisetin powdered capsules

You get about 120 pumps of gel per bottle, so divided by 16 pumps per day and that's about 7.5 days per bottle of fisetin gel

If you divide 4 powdered capsules into the 90 per bottle you get 22.5 days per bottle

both are around $65 per bottle

So for the purposes of replicating the Mayo protocol the fisetin capsules would be a better value.  Hope that helps.

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine »

jocko6889 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:12 pm
Jasmine wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:36 am I am so glad I found this forum, I am quite new in longevity and you helped me a lot.I just turned  40 and wanted to start fisetin , so enthusiastic after reading some people experience in reversing gray hair after a couple of months of taking fisetin (hit and run protocol). I leant from you how to check the inflammation before and after taking the supplements. So I did the hs-crp and turn out to be 0.06 mg/dl, and in the description said it is low when it is under 0.1, high risk >0.3 . When converted it to mg/l the results is 0.6It seems that mine is very low made me a bit skeptical about starting the fisetin especially after knowing that it is make you loose fat and I am only 57 kg 165 lady, I need my fat lol, what your recommendation ? By the way I ordered fisetin before I knew about the liposomal version, mibe is from dr best . Any thoughts!

If you are thin with no a lot of fat I wouldn't recommend doing the Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol.  Fisetin gets rid of mainly adipose (fat) senescent cells, so doing the protocol when you are thin might not be wise.  You can use it in smaller, daily doses, however and it's good for keeping inflammation levels in check.  I think 250mg per day would be great for that.

Thanks jacko6889 for replying By the way I am not native english speaker so bare with me please. Would this daily dose do the same benefit of hit and run protocol for thin with low inflammation person? , and is it safe with daily NR and NMN as I am currently on these supplements daily. Regarding the reversal of gray hair with fisetin(hit and run protocol), any one noticed any result? If so do you think low daily doses of fisetin would achieve that.To be honest this is the main reason for me to start taking fisetin. Thanks everyone
Chris

Post by Chris »

@Jocko6889 - Yes, that helped. Thank you. Just ordered the LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic