NMNNew Lipo Products (capsules)

canadahealthy

Re: New Lipo Products (capsules)

Post by canadahealthy »

OMillsPA wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:45 am I just received my new bottle Lipo MNM too.  I'm going to take one a day.  My question is:  Should I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?  Or, with food and other supplements later in the day.  I usually, take my supplements with coffee in the morning.  Then go exercise about an hour later.  Rest for about an hour afterwards and then eat lunch around noon or so.  Any thoughts on this?

normally, I'd say to take it with something fatty. But this is a different delivery system designed to get past the stomach. So I would just take it with water. And i think the morning is great so it can benefit you throughout the day..

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

OMillsPA wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:45 am I just received my new bottle Lipo NAD+ Complete.  I'm going to take one a day, plus one sub lingual NMN.  My question is:  Should I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?  Or, with food and other supplements later in the day.  I usually, take my supplements with coffee in the morning.  Drink some water, then go exercise about an hour later.  Rest for about an hour afterwards and then eat lunch (a large salad) around noon or so.  Any thoughts on the timing on when to take this?

Anytime before around 7pm is fine.  Taking it too late in the day may interfere with sleep.  I take everything in the morning.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I also prefer to take in the morning. But as Jocko stated, taking too late could mess up your sleep.
zmm

Post by zmm »

Is anyone seeing (feeling) good results from these capsules?
I have been taking them for the last week or so, and dont feel anything at all.

In the past I would take the SL powder, and I would feel a difference
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

zmm wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:59 am Is anyone seeing (feeling) good results from these capsules?

Try upping your dose.  It varies from person to person.  If you're not getting the same energy, try the LIPO Gel NMN.  I really like it better.  If you want an additional energy boost, add the Resveratrol with Curcumin.  

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

zmm wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:59 am Is anyone seeing (feeling) good results from these capsules?

I actually noticed the difference between 500mg SL, then to 500mg LSG capsule, i could actually feel i was geting more. It is a better delivery system,  plus i am a little too imaptient for SL - lol.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I am taking a NAD Complete capsule (replaced 2 x SL Tablets from my routin) - how I feel (which is such a variable thing) I would say it has removed for me more of the dips during the day, especially afternoons to now be non-existent until I need to sleep.  It delivers a more steady dose through the day I would say.

To note I take nearly 1G of NMN via 4 methods):
.300 LIPO Morning (in this version .1 NAD+, .1NR & .1 NMN)
.250 LSG Morning
.250 SLC Late Morning
.125 SL Tablet Mid-day
.125 SL Tablet before 2PM
(Not counting Transdermal methods via Reneu in this list)

I do get a more immediate feeling / boost with LSG and SL methods.

Maybe mix it up for yourself (try 2 delivery methods?), we are all slightly different in the way our bodies work as an example you may have really good absorption via the SL method so you get it into your blood quickly to get that "feeling".
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Boxcost wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:38 pm

I am taking a NAD Complete capsule (replaced 2 x SL Tablets from my routin) - how I feel (which is such a variable thing) I would say it has removed for me more of the dips during the day, especially afternoons to now be non-existent until I need to sleep.  It delivers a more steady dose through the day I would say.

.250 LSG Morning
.250 SLC Late Morning
.125 SL Tablet Mid-day

Maybe mix it up for yourself (try 2 delivery methods?), we are all slightly different in the way our bodies work as an example you may have really good absorption via the SL method so you get it into your blood quickly to get that "feeling".

You must feel amazing!
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

CeeJayBee wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:29 pm
Boxcost wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:38 pm

.250 LSG Morning
.250 SLC Late Morning
.125 SL Tablet Mid-day

You must feel amazing!

Yes, feel pretty good. A 60 yo work colleague today (I am nearly 54) commented on "how do you have so much energy for a monday!"

Over 2 years boosting NAD with NMN not even a sniffle, not sick on anything for any period of time. On the flip side everyone in my household, 16yo- 20+yo kids and my 4 years younger wife all having caught a few things or just got sick i.e. bacterial infection, etc.

Importantly its not just the NMN, over a 15 year period of "chipping away" its been the amazing foods I eat and the "yummy" not so good for you foods that I limit, its the times I don't eat, of course the limited list of other supplements, its the hot and cold showers, its the limited exercise and the finding opportunities to optimise physical activity i.e. run up the stairs vs lift/escalator.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Good going Boxcast, yep the NAD boosters seem to help and give that extra boost to be able to do the workouts that we all do and I also find that my skin and joints even my inflammation is better since taking the ABS line. :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic