NMNNew Lipo Products (capsules)

mydarlingesme

New Lipo Products (capsules)

Post by mydarlingesme »

Greetings everyone,

Might a few of you speak to the quantity/dosage of the new Lipo (capsule) products you will take vs. the sublingual?
I understand that they are much more available and I'm making the switch.

However, I'd also like to guarantee that I am keeping the positive results I am seeing with the sublingual, so I don't want to "under" or "over" dose when making the switch.

Thanks for your thoughts and perspectives!!

drkris69

Re: New Lipo Products (capsules)

Post by drkris69 »

Mydarling how much of the sublingual are you doing again? I would start with the same amount and see how you feel.
mydarlingesme

Post by mydarlingesme »

Hi Dr. Kris, thanks for your reply.
I am doing 750mg (sublingual). I figured with the higher absorption matching that amount might not be necessary.  ??
Newage

Post by Newage »

mydarlingesme wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:59 am Greetings everyone,

Might a few of you speak to the quantity/dosage of the new Lipo (capsule) products you will take vs. the sublingual?
I understand that they are much more available and I'm making the switch.

However, I'd also like to guarantee that I am keeping the positive results I am seeing with the sublingual, so I don't want to "under" or "over" dose when making the switch.

Thanks for your thoughts and perspectives!!

I am about to start on both the New Lipo NAD+ Complete Capsules(300 mg)along with the Lipo NMN Capsules(250 mg)
Because of increased absorption and extra molecules in the (NAD+ Complete Formula) I plan to begin with one capsule of each per day and possibly max out at 2 capsules of each down the track.
I will let the body make the decision if and when the times right after trialling the new products.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

mydarlingesme wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:15 pm Hi Dr. Kris, thanks for your reply.
I am doing 750mg (sublingual). I figured with the higher absorption matching that amount might not be necessary.  ??

It might not be necessary and you are right so start with 2 per day and see how you feel as the body doesnt lie. ABS has the best products for this longevity ride! :D

TedB

Post by TedB »

I was happy with the SL tablets, but I am thinking now i have to try the capsules. 

get more of that goodness in me!

:D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Exactly TedB. Ease of use and enhanced absorption rate. The new ABS Lipo Capsules may well be the way of the future.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I was thinking of going up to 625 or even 750 with the SL tablets. But i think i first want to try 500mg with the lipo capsules.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

jessicaP wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:40 am I was thinking of going up to 625 or even 750 with the SL tablets. But i think i first want to try 500mg with the lipo capsules.

That sounds right. I think you'd be accomplishing the same thing.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I just received my new bottle Lipo NAD+ Complete.  I'm going to take one a day, plus one sub lingual NMN.  My question is:  Should I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?  Or, with food and other supplements later in the day.  I usually, take my supplements with coffee in the morning.  Drink some water, then go exercise about an hour later.  Rest for about an hour afterwards and then eat lunch (a large salad) around noon or so.  Any thoughts on the timing on when to take this?

Last edited by OMillsPA on Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic