NMNNew Lipo Products (capsules)

NewLifeScience

Re: New Lipo Products (capsules)

Post by NewLifeScience »

It's a better product, better delivery mechanism.

I hope they keep making tons of it, because i am not going back. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:04 pm It's a better product, better delivery mechanism.

I hope they keep making tons of it, because i am not going back. ;)

No need to preach to the converted...
good for you.  🤔

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im also loving the new Lipo version. I agree, I think it is an overall better way to get those NAD boosters!
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I am half-way through a bottle and i guess there is no going back.
Newage

Post by Newage »

ChrisBON wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:01 pm I am half-way through a bottle and i guess there is no going back.

Yes, the ABS Lipo Capsules are a brilliant combination of product and delivery system in moving forward with our Wellness Quest. 

YHOR

Post by YHOR »

According to Mercola, one of the best ways to deliver NMN or NR is via the suppository. Did you think about that way to administer it?
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Any opinions on Lipo Nad+ Complete vs Lipo NMN?  I've tried the complete and have it re-ordered.  I am out now.  I was thinking of stocking up with more since it is not always available using the discount code from Reddit  I was wondering if I should maybe try the Lipo NMN since it has more NMN than the complete.  Any opinions on this? 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

OMillsPA wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:39 am Any opinions on Lipo Nad+ Complete vs Lipo NMN?  I've tried the complete and have it re-ordered.  I am out now.  I was thinking of stocking up with more since it is not always available using the discount code from Reddit  I was wondering if I should maybe try the Lipo NMN since it has more NMN than the complete.  Any opinions on this? 

The Lipo NAD+ Complete may be better at targeting certain tissues, NMN for the muscles and NAD+ for the brain, while still being a good overall NAD+ booster for the entire body.  Lipo NMN is still a good overall generic NAD+ booster for the entire body and as I said could have a more pronounced effect on muscle tissue.  The differences between the two might be subtle or quite substantial depending on the individual.  

We offer an intracellular NAD+ test now and some of us are taking these tests to see how effective the different products are at raising NAD+ levels, how long they sustain these levels, and reporting how we feel in general during the test period.  This should help us to tweak our products for maximum effect.  Initial results have been surprising, but more tests are needed.

Newage

Post by Newage »

OMillsPA wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:39 am Any opinions on Lipo Nad+ Complete vs Lipo NMN?  I've tried the complete and have it re-ordered.  I am out now.  I was thinking of stocking up with more since it is not always available using the discount code from Reddit  I was wondering if I should maybe try the Lipo NMN since it has more NMN than the complete.  Any opinions on this? 

When I receive my product my plan is to take a combination of both the NAD+ Lipo Complete and the NMN Lipo Capsules.
I will start with (2) NAD+ Lipo Complete and (1) NMN Lipo Capsules per day and possibly add another NMN Capsule as I monitor the new delivery system and how it compares with Sublingual use..I’m looking forward to the possibility of better absorption of both of the molecules.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Thanks Jocko, that's exactly what I was looking for.  I will stick with the Lipo Complete for my mother and me.  She needs the brain support at her age as I notice some slipping.  I am happy with the compete for what I am looking for.  Just overall health.  It's all good.  Newage, wow, you take a lot of this stuff. I'm only 55 so I am happy with one pill per day.  I feel great.  The best thing I have done is change to a plant based diet, walk every day, and take one of these pills along with some other basic supplements.  I don't go too crazy with it.  I'm glad you found your rhythm too.  Thanks to both of you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic