NMNAbout the taste of sublingual tablets

styuki

About the taste of sublingual tablets

Post by styuki »

My family and friends are all taking sublingual tablets for two years. However, the sublingual tablet I bought this time has an unfriendly taste and is very sour. The mucous membrane under the tongue is damaged due to dehydration. Several friends have continued to have this problem and gave up taking it. Does anyone else have this situation? :cry:

jocko6889

Re: About the taste of sublingual tablets

Post by jocko6889 »

styuki wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:59 am My family and friends are all taking sublingual tablets for two years. However, the sublingual tablet I bought this time has an unfriendly taste and is very sour. The mucous membrane under the tongue is damaged due to dehydration. Several friends have continued to have this problem and gave up taking it. Does anyone else have this situation? :cry:

That is a known issue with the last batch.  The PH level was a bit different and some people had a negative response to it.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 am
styuki wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:59 am My family and friends are all taking sublingual tablets for two years. However, the sublingual tablet I bought this time has an unfriendly taste and is very sour. The mucous membrane under the tongue is damaged due to dehydration. Several friends have continued to have this problem and gave up taking it. Does anyone else have this situation? :cry:

That is a known issue with the last batch.  The PH level was a bit different and some people had a negative response to it.

Same problem,too acidic almost burns a little so it is a little painful. It does dissolve quickly thankfully. My wife is not a fan either, so it's not "some people" so far its "everyone" I know that takes or has tried. There was nothing wrong with the product in my view so did not need to change, if this is the new version I will stop taking them once I run out.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:08 am
jocko6889 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 am

Same problem,too acidic almost burns a little so it is a little painful. It does dissolve quickly thankfully. My wife is not a fan either, so it's not "some people" so far its "everyone" I know that takes or has tried. There was nothing wrong with the product in my view so did not need to change, if this is the new version I will stop taking them once I run out.

Thanks for the feedback.  This was not a permanent change and things should return to normal soon with the tablets.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes I found that the newer batch was burning my mouth as well. I know ABS is aware and fixing the problem.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:44 am Yes I found that the newer batch was burning my mouth as well. I know ABS is aware and fixing the problem.

Yes. I had a some of the people in Oz where I have referred them to AliveByScience products make comments about the tablets “tasting different” and I have explained the batch thing and that ABS are on the rectifying track. 👍

candomanor

Post by candomanor »

I created an account just to pursue this issue.  Long time user of Alive by Science sublingual NMN and happy customer. 

The last batch - which I received earlier this month - is not useable for me.  It is far too acidic to the point I am afraid to use it. 

In addition to burning, hurting, and leaving the mucous membrane under my tongue raw and sensitive that others have mentioned, it also notably scores the enamel of my teeth.  After using the tablets, if I run my tongue along my teeth they are rough, like they've been worked over with a fine sandpaper.  I don't want to be old and healthy but without teeth, and this latest batch makes me fear for my dental health.  I hope to get more specific guidance from ABS other than "know issue" or "working on it" etc.  I'd like to know affirmatively when this is fixed so I can order a product I feel comfortable using.  
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

candomanor wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:36 pm I created an account just to pursue this issue.  Long time user of Alive by Science sublingual NMN and happy customer. 

The last batch - which I received earlier this month - is not useable for me.  It is far too acidic to the point I am afraid to use it. 

In addition to burning, hurting, and leaving the mucous membrane under my tongue raw and sensitive that others have mentioned, it also notably scores the enamel of my teeth.  After using the tablets, if I run my tongue along my teeth they are rough, like they've been worked over with a fine sandpaper.  I don't want to be old and healthy but without teeth, and this latest batch makes me fear for my dental health.  I hope to get more specific guidance from ABS other than "know issue" or "working on it" etc.  I'd like to know affirmatively when this is fixed so I can order a product I feel comfortable using.  

The previous batch had a lower PH to increase stability and sublingual absorption.  Most people were not bothered by it but the latest batch has a higher PH.  I believe you can contact [email protected] and they can send you a new bottle if you like.  Thanks for letting us know.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic