SenolyticsFisetin weight loss

smokinjoe

Fisetin weight loss

Post by smokinjoe »

Has anyone using Fisetin notice a drop in weight?

I did 2 rounds of it, and dropped close to 10 pounds in 2-3 weeks. At least i think i have, i don't weight myself very often, but when i did, I am down almost 10 pounds.

smokinjoe

Re: Fisetin weight loss

Post by smokinjoe »

I am referring of course to ABS's LSG Fisetin.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I am now in 1-2KG weight range off standard weight for my body (I like keep a little buffer). I am nicely balanced so not trying to lose weight i.e I put on a KG, I then take off a KG, rinse repeat. I do track weight daily and did notice a slight "out of pattern" dip in my weight post Fisetin use.

I also take an occasional 500mg metformin, that is when I am a naughty boy and overindulge... a little  :) , again an out of pattern dip in weight even though I overindulged...go figure. I do know that metformin is well proven to cause a few kg of weight loss just on its own.

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Hmm, well hearing that is targets senescent fat cells AND that you suspect it led to weight loss has me convinced I at least need to try the LSG Fisetin Formula, with Jocko's recommended 24 pumps for 2 days.

i will let you know how this goes....
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I think it works, I also allegedly as I am asleep :) snore less when on Fisetin. My nasal passages feel like they open up and also helps with allergies  - it is a really good anti-inflammatory see: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17079162/.

Also the Mayo protocol has gone to 3 days a month, I did this last time.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

CeeJayBee wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:24 pm Hmm, well hearing that is targets senescent fat cells AND that you suspect it led to weight loss has me convinced I at least need to try the LSG Fisetin Formula, with Jocko's recommended 24 pumps for 2 days.

i will let you know how this goes....

The new Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol is actually 3 days now.  So it's 3 days on, 1 month off for 5 straight months.  I just finished my first 3 days yesterday.  My wife lost quite a bit of weight on the last 2 day/2 month protocol, so this should be even better!

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

So Fisetin in killing off bad fat cells.

Brilliant!

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

So this is interesting. A significant number in our little group reporting weight loss.

That tells me that there is some serious autophagy going on and also that one can get rid of fat cells, rather than just shrinking them, as myriad diets have done.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep that right and I will be starting my first round this Saturday. My plan is to do the Mayo Clinic version. [3dx5m] Im going to measure body weight and also take pictures. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:33 pm Yep that right and I will be starting my first round this Saturday. My plan is to do the Mayo Clinic version. [3dx5m] Im going to measure body weight and also take pictures. ;)

I take my Fiseten in a doughnut shop drkris69.
The best of both worlds.. lol 😂 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic