NMNHow Many Friends do you have taking NMN and Results?

Pickleball101

How Many Friends do you have taking NMN and Results?

Post by Pickleball101 »

This morning I suddenly realized I've been preachin' to all my friends and family of the leading edge science my body has been undergoing now for almost three years with NMN. Over that period of time, I've seen a remarkable change in my health, stamina, and well being. Early on, there was an increase in energy taking 250mg of NMN and later, 250mg NAD+ additionally, Daily. I had started breaking open the NMN capsules (before powder) and emptying them under my tongue before SL was available. Along the way, I picked up 600mg resveratrol and today, TMG on Pickleball play days I increase NMN dosages. Early on, I had lost 32 lbs over 7 weeks, now at 193, down from 225. My Keto nutritional plan started about two and a half years ago, with the Pickleball play of 8-10 hours / week. All my family noticed the difference, and were soon loosing their skepticism. But most just thought they could do the same with will power and were "Just fine the way I am". Remarks like, "Well , everybody has to die of Something", and "sooner or later , everybody has to go", were common remarks, at funerals. But I kept getting thinner, younger looking, with a spring in my step, and most started asking , "Ok, what's the catch? How much and what's the risk?" When I said, " Ohh, 'bout a buck and a half a day, and NO risks that our trial group are experiencing"... they started coming around. "Where's the info?" So I started sending out a group message with three links, one to a YouTube video on Dr. David Sinclair, the second, his book "LifeSpan", and the third to this website , AlivebyScience.com for the Science and Product info. Soon , my sister, 79, who had smoked 35 years causing big facial wrinkles, was trying RENUE. Then a widow nurse who I had sold a 52' yacht for, bought the book "LIFESPAN", and ordered NMN. Three of my fellow Pickleball players ordered NMN for psoriasis, leg nerve spasms, and a lump in the throat. All started improving after 3-6 weeks. My most recent two are "The TWO you wish the best for, that "They Never meet", my former spouse , 80 , and girlfriend 74.  Both are petite ladies, with multiple issues of health. My prayer is for the Promise of this new Science that they Both regain their former health and beauty, retaining this for their full lifespan. And that they never meet!.
Ben 80, 500mg NMNsl and 250mg NAD+ with RENUE, Daily plus 600 mg Resveratrol/ 750mg TMG on Pickleball play days.