LongevityArticle: "When 90 Is Young: What A Moonshot VC Thinks About Radical Longevity"

OzSport

Article: "When 90 Is Young: What A Moonshot VC Thinks About Radical Longevity"

Post by OzSport »

Tech is getting more and more interested in the field of longevity...check out this article about a venture capitalist firm's bet on "radical longevity":

https://news.crunchbase.com/news/when-9 ... longevity/

drkris69

Re: Article: "When 90 Is Young: What A Moonshot VC Thinks About Radical Longevity"

Post by drkris69 »

Yes I know and Im loving it! Between the time of now thru the next 2 yrs,...the tech coming out in the Longevity field is absolutely Mind blowing! We live in some exciting times and will experience it first hand!
Newage

Re: Article: "When 90 Is Young: What A Moonshot VC Thinks About Radical Longevity"

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:51 pm Yes I know and Im loving it! Between the time of now thru the next 2 yrs,...the tech coming out in the Longevity field is absolutely Mind blowing! We live in some exciting times and will experience it first hand!

More companies and individuals are now having a far more open mind to longevity and the obvious benefits. There will always be a percentage of the population that will rely on prescription medication for a bandaid effect without trying to determine the origin of the health problem.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree Newage, but the tide is turning towards more becoming aware and looking into the alternative ways to heal. As we know, most disease processes are from inflammation. The more we become proactive and responsible for our own health, the better we are and healthier we will become. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:48 am I agree Newage, but the tide is turning towards more becoming aware and looking into the alternative ways to heal. As we know, most disease processes are from inflammation. The more we become proactive and responsible for our own health, the better we are and healthier we will become. :D

“Spot on” drkris69. 
I believe a large majority of disease is by way of increased inflammation levels in the body.
Control one and you control the other..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic