NMN5th month of NMN

TedB

5th month of NMN

Post by TedB »

Well this is the end of 5 months of NMN, first with SL, then the last 10 weeks with the LSG Capsules and I must say I am feeling great!

I am getting more energetic and getting athletic! Running, working out. It really feels great.

I am taking 750 mg of NMN Capsules per day. That seems to be right for me.

I can't believe what NMN has been able to do for my body.

jocko6889

Re: 5th month of NMN

Post by jocko6889 »

TedB wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:23 pm Well this is the end of 5 months of NMN, first with SL, then the last 10 weeks with the LSG Capsules and I must say I am feeling great!

I am getting more energetic and getting athletic! Running, working out. It really feels great.

Congrats!  I think many of us feel the same way.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Isnt it great TedB?!!! NMN is such a powerful molecule and more studies are coming that will show more benefits as to why we all should be taking these NAD boosters. :D

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Congrats, I feel the same way also. Now taking up to 1G with TMG to balance.

Taking more does seem to show better results, the latest human study is a good proof point:
https://www.nmn.com/news/human-trial-nm ... ce-runners

zmm

Post by zmm »

Is it only me, or do others find that if they take too much NMN, they dont sleep well at night (even though I take it first thing in the morning)?
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

zmm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:43 am Is it only me, or do others find that if they take too much NMN, they dont sleep well at night (even though I take it first thing in the morning)?

I've only noticed that if I took NMN at or after supper. Otherwise not an issue.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

TedB wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:23 pm Well this is the end of 5 months of NMN, first with SL, then the last 10 weeks with the LSG Capsules and I must say I am feeling great!

Wow, this reminds me of when i first hit my NMN sweet spot. It is so reassuring to actual feel and KNOW that an activity isd making a difference. And the benefits one can detect only reinforces that things you can't - that you are changing your body for longevity.

As commander James T. Kirk once said "We're going backward in Time!"
Newage

Post by Newage »

zmm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:43 am Is it only me, or do others find that if they take too much NMN, they dont sleep well at night (even though I take it first thing in the morning)?

You may very sensitive to NMN. If it becomes a big problem try NAD+ in the ABS Pure Powder form.
I use to mix it with a small amount of water and hold in mouth and under the tongue.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

So how are you feeling now?

still feeling top knotch?
TedB

Post by TedB »

Well its only 5 weeks later, and i have to say, I seem to be LOOKING better.

My eyes seem clearer and my face skin seems more even.

I am not sure where this is headed, but i am feeling and looking better.

I am looking forward to what is coming!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic