NMNTaking NMN up a level to 750mg

JanCOhio

Re: Taking NMN up a level to 750mg

Post by JanCOhio »

I am still quite new to 500mg so i will see how it goes. But i may gradually work my way to 1g per day.

I do intend to do more intensive cardiovascular exercise, since all signs point to NMN adding to great efficiency and  rapid recovery.

TedB

Post by TedB »

I guess everyone was at first thinking they'd get to a gram per day, because many many people are hear after learning about Dr. David Sinclair, his work and his daily regimen.'

I also understand that the special products at Alive By Science can deliver more NMN and NAD+ intact past the stomach and into our tissues.

But i also get that beyond the level where we can feel the difference, there is also the good stuff happening in our bodies that may not produce any feeling... just healthier tissues, and a healthier body.

I am not sure what my upper limit will be, but currently 500mg seems about right.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I think i will also take it up a level, first to 625 mg per day (6 days per week) and then up to 750 in September.

Being over 50, I can't think of a good reason for taking a minimum amount. There are many studies shwing NMM working at one dose, and working even more at a higher dose..

The best test for me is when I go running. I will start increasing my km/h once i have been on the new level of NMN and if I can take my speed and endurance up a notch.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Right now for me, I am taking 500mg NR and 500mg NMN Liposomal caps 5 days on 2 days off. Im really liking these new Liposomal caps as Im feeling that surge of energy throughout the day again.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Well i have tried the ellyptical a couple times. I do find i have more stamina that i thought I would, since it has been some time (years) since i did any sort or aerobic exercise.

I would be ecstatic if I could do this regularly.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I went ahead and started 750 mg of NMN LSP Capsules per day, 5 days a week.

My sleep is just fine, and i still feel great.

Looking forward to just feeling younger and exercising.
Newage

Post by Newage »

JanCOhio wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:13 am I went ahead and started 750 mg of NMN LSP Capsules per day, 5 days a week.

My sleep is just fine, and i still feel great.

Looking forward to just feeling younger and exercising.

ABS Lipo Capsules 💊 are the “way to go”

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I know there is a long thread about a new journey.

But we are all one the new journey. I think it is great that we share with minutia of where we are at.

I remember too that you can't always feel the great things happening in your body. But anti-aging is not only far beyond skin deep, and even tissue deep. The stuff we are doing is getting to our very marrow.

not only am i turning the clock back, I am building a better body. One that is better protected, ready for anything and, ready to be tested.

I am so glad I found this comnpany and this forum.

TedB

Post by TedB »

I recently bought a home gym. I know bowflex is popular, but i like the idea of handling weights again.

I am surprised at the noticeable gains in muscle size came at the three week period, just like it did in my 20s. I am not having down time like an old guy either. So I think I made the right choice.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome TedB. I love regular weights rather than a bowflex as well. Enjoy... :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic