NMNNMN sub lingual and cavities

OMillsPA

NMN sub lingual and cavities

Post by OMillsPA »

Has anybody got cavities from the sublingual NMN?  I went to the dentist today and had my first two small cavities in over 20 years.  I'm wondering if it is just time for me, or if the NMN did it.  Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.

ChrisBON

Re: NMN sub lingual and cavities

Post by ChrisBON »

No. I can't see that happening with NMN. I don't even think there is sugar in the powder or tablets.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I have been thinking about this as an issue as well, could it be that the usual bacteria in anyone's mouth would be very happy with more NAD+ or NMN?

My last dentist check (late last year) after 1.5 years on NMN SL showed nothing but I do religiously brush twice a day.

Thinking about this as an issue and inspired by positive results from others on Xylitol gum, at the beginning of this year I started to regularly chew a xylitol based gum, as it is proven help to nuke the bacteria that creates cavities and other issues in teeth.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Thanks, I will start using the gum after I use this product.  It won't hurt.   Who knows, maybe I was just due for a couple of small cavities, both on the bottom.  I do a really good job taking care of my teeth though.  It never hurts to ask.  No sugar ok, but could the NMN be acidic?  

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Are you getting enough vitamin D and K?
My teeth were rubbish until I started taking those supplements and I haven't had a single thing wrong with them since. 
(Vit D allows the body to absorb more calcium, and K enables it to go to the right places where it is needed).
mydarlingesme

Post by mydarlingesme »

FWIW My husband stopped taking the sublingual because he felt it was affecting the enamel of his bottom teeth, as well as making his bottom teeth sensitive.  He has switched to the new capsules. He did try the liposomal gel and he felt that also was okay for him.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes I too chew the Xylitol gum as it does help with making the right PH in the oral cavity.  At 52, I have one cavity and I want to keep it that way! ;)

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Yes on Vitamin D and K2, pretty high doses too.  I am also sensitive with all the teeth on the bottom now.  I switched to the LIpo Complete.  I take one of each daily.  Once I finish my last bottle of NMN sublingual, that will be it.  It has helped me a lot, no complaints really.  I just don't want to lose my teeth.  I'm going to do the gum and brush after taking it.  Thanks for the feedback.
pameelarussell

Post by pameelarussell »

OMillsPA wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:58 pm Yes on Vitamin D and K2, pretty high doses too.  I am also sensitive with all the teeth on the bottom now.  I switched to the LIpo Complete.  I take one of each daily.  Once I finish my last bottle of NMN sublingual, that will be it.  It has helped me a lot, no complaints really.  I just don't want to lose my teeth.  I'm going to do the gum and brush after taking it.  Thanks for the feedback.

Can you suggest me the best product mouth gum product for teeth. My teeth are in very bad condition. And my mouth guard treatment is continue. Happy to here your suggestion. Thanks

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

pameelarussell wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:22 am
OMillsPA wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:58 pm Yes on Vitamin D and K2, pretty high doses too.  I am also sensitive with all the teeth on the bottom now.  I switched to the LIpo Complete.  I take one of each daily.  Once I finish my last bottle of NMN sublingual, that will be it.  It has helped me a lot, no complaints really.  I just don't want to lose my teeth.  I'm going to do the gum and brush after taking it.  Thanks for the feedback.

Can you suggest me the best product mouth gum product for teeth. My teeth are in very bad condition. And my mouth guard treatment is continue. Happy to here your suggestion. Thanks

Have you tried Sensodyne toothpaste?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic