NAD+NAD+

Kikki

NAD+

Post by Kikki »

Newbie here. What is the source of the NAD+ powder? Plant-derived, synthesized in the lab? Any info would be appreciated. 
Also any thoughts about liposomal NAD+ and NMN being better than just liposomal NMN?

jocko6889

Re: NAD+

Post by jocko6889 »

Kikki wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:36 pm Newbie here. What is the source of the NAD+ powder? Plant-derived, synthesized in the lab? Any info would be appreciated. 
Also any thoughts about liposomal NAD+ and NMN being better than just liposomal NMN?

The NAD+ is synthesized, I believe.  The theory behind NAD+ Complete, combining Lipo NAD+ and NMN is that some studies show they are each more effective at boosting NAD+ levels in different tissues - NAD+ for the brain and NMN for the muscles.  That's not to say they don't also work well in all tissues but that's the theory for using both.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

And ABS uses only pharmaceutical grade which is the best. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Kikki wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:36 pm Newbie here. What is the source of the NAD+ powder? Plant-derived, synthesized in the lab? Any info would be appreciated. 

I personally take a combination of AliveByScience NMN along with NAD+ and have done so for the most of my ABS journey.
I believe in covering “all bases” by way of taking both molecules.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I prefer to just take NNM (currently taking 750mg/day, 5 days per week) and let the NAD+ get boosted body wide, as i am learning the NAD+ gets boosted mostly in the brain and blood.

If I was a performance athlete, I would take NAD+ right before an event. But I am not, so I am good with NMN.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic