NMNPast Supplements at age 80 NMN has replaced

Pickleball101

Past Supplements at age 80 NMN has replaced

Post by Pickleball101 »

You young whipper snappers are always wanting to know the secrets of long life from us octogenarians. Well, here goes. The most important life style change I made at 55 was to buy my first yacht, a 50'  64,000 lb. ketch that almost killed me in live-aboard maintenance. But after re-caulking about 500'  of teak decks, and restoring almost every system aboard in the 100 degree Ms. Gulf coast summers, I was fit for the first time since I was 25 earlier in USAF Pilot training.  Then I was running a mile a day in 8 minutes after a 5BX exercise warm up.That 55 state of health is probably my bench mark today, that I've re-achieved with NMN and Pickleball. Along the way, I tried most supplements, gave up booze and tobacco, and enjoyed better sleep afloat, with a less stressful life. No more anti-acids, or a shelf of WalMart vitamins, Turmeric, Maca powder, Gingsing, or other Chinese health stimulants. Just Fair winds, calm seas. Until I hit 77. That was the day, under an aircraft wing sumping water from a gas tank, that I discovered I could not sit up. So I rolled over, and found I did not have the strength to push up my 227 lbs to get up. So I decided to go on a Keto nutritional program, adding an evening walk on the golf course. That's when I heard about Pickleball, and NR by Chromadex. Six months into this regime, I found AlivebyNature and NMN that changed my life. I started opening the capsules and dumping them under my tongue, swishing it for 3-4 minutes. My Stamina increased from 3 to 6-7 games , 3 times /week. My play moved up from Starter to Intermediate level, and I lost 32 lbs in 7 weeks. Now at 80+ , I'm playing at Tournament level, 3. 5 - 4 expertise, and putting you 55-65 year olds away with ease. My upper body mass has increased , with fuller biceps, stronger calves, sounder knees. No more meniscus knee pain spikes. The surprising increase in stamina lets me plan when to call on a higher plane of uptake for close hard volley response at the net, or slam down the middle. Strong top spin serves just clearing the net are not returnable by my opponents, and closer team play allows more strategy in setting up my younger partners to slam the ball out. Many games start with me as a target , looking weaker to my opponents, only to set up my younger partner to take them out.

So that's where I am today, getting ready to take NMN to a higher level with LIPO Gel, from NMNsl.  Wanna hear the "Rest of the Story" ? stay tuned for more Pickleball combat reports... on my way to 100.  

Ben , 80+, 440mg NMN LIPO Gel, 160 mg Resveratrol, Daily. Plus 150mg NAD+Nasal during Pickleball play. Vitamin D3 , 5000iu, 125 mg. daily

AJayeJ

Re: Past Supplements at age 80 NMN has replaced

Post by AJayeJ »

Ben, I really enjoy reading your posts and how NMN has added so much to your day to day enjoyment of life! I had not heard of Pickleball until I read one of your earlier comments on here. Your stamina, endurance, and positive attitude are inspiring and so refreshing.Thank You so much for sharing with us. I look forward to following along on more of your progress as you go along :-).
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

Indeed Ben, another inspiring post from your good self.

What I find interesting is the fact that you were taking all those other supplements and decided to forego them all apart from the Vitamin D3 (a bit surprising when you spend so much time outdoors playing pickleball). 
I think it just goes to show that a combination of exercise and proper sleep with just the NAD supplementation in one form or another coupled with a Sirt activator (resveratrol and your exercise) rewinds the body clock sufficiently so as to be able to efficiently absorb enough of all the other nutrients we need from regular foods without having to fall back on taking all those extra supplements. 

Its also interesting that you don't take any TMG though maybe you have found the exact sweet spot for your level of NMN supplementation. 

I'm always tuned in - looking forward to the next instalment!
eatsleepswim

Post by eatsleepswim »

My first post and I first want to thank Pickleball101 for his very detailed and interesting comments.  I appreciate what you have to share. I too would like to hear your thoughts regarding TMG. I've ordered my first NMN Lipo capsules.  I have been on Ca-AKG from another company since September but am switching over to the ABS brand.  I recently did the longevity test for NAD+ and I was in the poor category.  Not surprising and I plan to retest after 6 months on NMN.  I've also ordered the TMG and the Activator.  I'm a 68 y/o female in excellent health but feel that I could use a little more pep in my life. As Rob said, looking forward to your next installment. 

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Thank all of you for your kind thoughts and encouragement. I too don't anyone my age doing what NMN is allowing me to reach for.. a full lifespan free of aging past about where I am now,  probably again in my early 60's. It took about three years of effort, but well worth it. If you go back and review some of the over 90 posts of mine , the answers are there on my path to here.
Everyone will have a different path, but what we have in common is what Dr. Sinclair's basic premise is. Our bodies are designed to be Self Regulating, and Self Healing. No drugs needed. Just restore the natural levels we loose in the aging process of NMN , NAD+ , enhance with a equal balance of TMG, and sprinkle a little resveratrol for increased stamina, and you have a full quality lifespan free of degenerative diseases.
A stress exercise ( Pickleball is my choice), coupled with a Keto natural foods nutritional plan, will feed the rejuvenation of new cells and build back muscle mass lost during the aging process.
Pass the word along, we know a way for the First time in our species, to decide how long and how healthy we wish to live, affordably.
Ben 80+ 500mg NMN LIPO gel with 80 mg Resveratrol, 500mg TMG, RENUE daily, plus 150 mg  NAD+ nasal mist during play

Newage

Post by Newage »

An interesting and competitive life Pickleball.
You have 10 years on me my friend and my mindset is similar to yours so it is “onward and upwards” into the so called ageing process as we both benefit from the emerging longevity data..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic