NMNTMG and dangers

Nito

TMG and dangers

Post by Nito »

Hi there. It was said that you have to take TMG together with NMN, but I am very afraid to take TMG because of the secondary effects that it can produce: anxiety, isomnia, hair loss and, above all, cerebral edema ... what do I do? Can NMN be taken alone? Is there a substitute for TMG? I'm worried. Thanks.

jocko6889

Re: TMG and dangers

Post by jocko6889 »

Nito wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:58 am Hi there. It was said that you have to take TMG together with NMN, but I am very afraid to take TMG because of the secondary effects that it can produce: anxiety, isomnia, hair loss and, above all, cerebral edema ... what do I do? Can NMN be taken alone? Is there a substitute for TMG? I'm worried. Thanks.

No, you don't have to take TMG with NMN.  Not everyone has issues with too much loss of methyl groups taking NMN. It's regarded as an insurance policy against that, but if you're afraid of TMG you can also substitute methyl B12 and/or methyl folate.

Nito

Post by Nito »

Oh. Thank You for your request. ♥️😘
Newage

Post by Newage »

I personally take 500mg of TMG daily (5 days per week) and methyl B12 and folate 3 times a week.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I too am now taking the Lipo version of TMG with no issues. 500mgs once a day along with 1g of Lipo NMN. But Mr. Jocko is right if concerned just the methyl B12 and folate. Problem solved
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic