LongevityGlutathione

Newage

Re: Glutathione

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:17 am I was the same way, But now after using these products,...It really is so noticeable!  I want to stay on Glutathione from here on out and just use a low dose 5 days on 2 days off always giving the body a couple of days with no supplements.

My Glutathione only just arrived today so I’m keen to start on it and monitor the results.
I am unfortunately always 2 to 3 weeks behind you drkris69 because of delivery distance and stoppages by freight companies and post.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Congrats Mate! You will soon see that this lipo version is insane!  Ive tried a couple of different brands out there and i didnt get results that I am now getting. The first thing noticed now is how fast your skin starts looking better. Taking LIPO Glutathione is the game changer!
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Got mine yesterday, second dose today. Will see how it goes.....
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm Got mine yesterday, second dose today. Will see how it goes.....

I’m not sure how we will go for immediate ABS product deliveries Boxcost as I heard on the news last night that all parcel and freight deliveries have been stopped by the USA to Australia and 20 other countries.
I’m not sure why or for how long and how much product the ABS Australian warehouse may have in stock?
Jocko may be able to bring the forum up to speed on this situation.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I heard that too Newage. This is  crazy to say the least!  Something big is going on.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Newage wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:38 pm
Boxcost wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm Got mine yesterday, second dose today. Will see how it goes.....

I’m not sure how we will go for immediate ABS product deliveries Boxcost as I heard on the news last night that all parcel and freight deliveries have been stopped by the USA to Australia and 20 other countries.
I’m not sure why or for how long and how much product the ABS Australian warehouse may have in stock?
Jocko may be able to bring the forum up to speed on this situation.

I do not understand why this is happening... Very unfortunate and frustrating.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Australia post is the problem.

A recent order for NMN SL, NMN SLC and NAD Complete. 

Only first 2 shipped from the QLD distribution point (no NAD Complete) on the 28th September.

I received a text from ABS apologising (a nice touch) for delay on the NAD Complete on the 28th and that they will be shipping asap.

NAD Complete shipped (like a day later) from Florida, USA 29th of September, I received it yesterday 5th of October :)

I am still to receive the first delivery, stuck in Sydney for the last 5 days....waiting....!

So at at this stage if it is with DHL, it is quicker to get a delivery from Florida-USA to Canberra-Australia, than is is to go from South QLD to Canberra in the same country - go figure!

Newage

Post by Newage »

I still believe there is some type of issue with parcel deliveries from USA to Australia and other Countries. As for Australia Post, prices keep going up and service keeps going down..
TedB

Post by TedB »

Newage wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:05 pm (RDI)  Recommended Daily Intake.. TedB

Thanks Newage!

Ted
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:38 pm Congrats Mate! You will soon see that this lipo version is insane!  Ive tried a couple of different brands out there and i didnt get results that I am now getting. The first thing noticed now is how fast your skin starts looking better. Taking LIPO Glutathione is the game changer!

I also have noticed a definite positive change in the skin condition on my face. Overall smoother with less blemishes on the forehead which can be the telltale area as you age.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic