LongevityGlutathione

jessicaP

Glutathione

Post by jessicaP »

I was just reading up on this power house molecule, when surprise, ABS offers it.

And of course delivered via Liposomes.

I read up on this on the NIH website, but its attributes is nicely summarized on the product page...
  •  Scavenging and neutralizing harmful free radicals
  •  Acting as a signaling molecule and modulating your immune response
  •  Regenerating other important antioxidants like Vitamins C and E
  •  Supporting mitochondrial function (the powerhouse of your cells)
  •  Transporting toxic heavy metals, like mercury, out of your cells
  •  Regulating cellular proliferation and apoptosis (programmed cell death)

jocko6889

Re: Glutathione

Post by jocko6889 »

Previous to our liposomal glutathione, people would have to take precursors like NAC or glycene.  Glutathione alone is not very bioavailable, so the new liposomal version is going to be very popular, in my opinion.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:21 pm Previous to our liposomal glutathione, people would have to take precursors like NAC or glycene.  Glutathione alone is not very bioavailable, so the new liposomal version is going to be very popular, in my opinion.

Yes.. a great product especially now that it’s available in ABS Liposomal.
I am very much looking forward to trying it.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I think anyone who is on this Longevity journey, Glutathione should be one of the products taken. It does so much for the body.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:12 pm I think anyone who is on this Longevity journey, Glutathione should be one of the products taken. It does so much for the body.

I have just ordered the ABS Lipo Glutathione and hopefully receive and start on it in a couple of weeks time.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:02 pm
drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:12 pm I think anyone who is on this Longevity journey, Glutathione should be one of the products taken. It does so much for the body.

I have just ordered the ABS Lipo Glutathione and hopefully receive and start on it in a couple of weeks time.

Yes sir I have a bottle coming, I have never tried the Liposomal version so Im excited and will start ASAP.
Newage

Post by Newage »

We are both slowly but surely working our way through the AliveByScience product Range drkris69..
Im starting to “Rattle when I walk” lol 😂 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

LOL, not here I feel like a well greased machine taking ABS products. VRROOMM! :D

TedB

Post by TedB »

So an actual detox. Rather than all the fake fad ones.
bovineu

Post by bovineu »

Sulforaphane has been shown to increase Glutathione, if indirectly. What are the thoughts on taking this vs an actual Glutathione supplement? Bioavailability issue is solved if you are eating broccoli sprouts and at a high level, eating real food is always better than an isolated supplement. 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic