NMNNew to this stuff, looking for a good starting regimen

ChrisBON

Re: New to this stuff, looking for a good starting regimen

Post by ChrisBON »

Fasting is a great additive to all this. From one meal, to going from 5pm dinner to noon the next day... some have gone entire days... and some several days.

One benefit is weight loss. If you manage to practise it regularly, it raises NAD+ (the whole purpose of taking NMN) activates sirtuins, and kills senescent cells. And you get to keep the weight off.

Newage

Post by Newage »

One or two Mushroom teas during the day working towards my “one meal a day” in the evening around 5pm, plenty of time for the digestive process to be completed before retiring for the night.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Michael,
You have the answers just below you, in my Post. NMN LIPO Gel Vrs NMN sl Comparison, at 80 , with Pickleball. Since I'm the oldest in this group, having been now a part of its Clinical Trial from it's beginning, I can speak from experience all the past. and now Best ways to "try this stuff".
Dr. David Sinclair, of Harvard Medical Group and 23 laboratories of over 200 scientist, have developed this Science, and personally "use this stuff."
It's called NMN, a natural enzyme in every one of our cells, that diminishes with age.Their research discovered it was the trigger that awakened the  fading cells memory to regenerate into New cells , hence, aging. Buy his new book LIFESPAN, written to easily understand the science to support your acceptance of these new patented products by AlivebyScience. Read my post of "suggested entry levels" of products for Performance and weight loss. Many of the newer products are topical, that the ladies wish they could bathe in, that restores their earlier beauty. It doesn't wash off. And then share this with all of your family and friends as they see the earlier Michael, re emerge.
Ben Pickleball101 NMNsl 50mg/ NAD+250mg with RENUE, 600mg Reversatrol, 500 mg TMG , daily. Added 150mg NAD+ nasal spray Pickleball Play 
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:32 pm
drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:13 pm Dont forget the Mushrooms! :shock:

Sorry drkris69.. I forget to mention our shrooming 🍄
A big part of the daily regimen.

I know right, these shrooms make a big difference on energy levels and you are right they all have a different acting property.

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

ChrisBON wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:38 pm Fasting is a great additive to all this. From one meal, to going from 5pm dinner to noon the next day... some have gone entire days... and some several days.

One benefit is weight loss. If you manage to practise it regularly, it raises NAD+ (the whole purpose of taking NMN) activates sirtuins, and kills senescent cells. And you get to keep the weight off.

Hi, lots of good suggestions here.

I decided to look up fasting. Very eye opening! It seems fasting is what lead researchers to NMN in the first place.

I think i will be taking lots of things. But for now, I am starting with NMN, resvertatrol and curcumin (i ordered the liposomal) and fasting. 

Obviously i want to start running, and with winter coning i guess i will buy a treadmill.

There are a lot of experiences on here, and a lot of things everyone shares in common.

Thanks to everyone for their input, i really appreciate it.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Sure thing, and if you any questions on any of the supplements please dont hesitate to ask.  :D

TedB

Post by TedB »

So I have been reading. And have ordered 6-in-one mushroom capsules, but the top 3 seem to be Reishi, Shiitake and Lion's Mane.

The seem to address a lot of things. Immunity, help with the brain, anti-cancer and help with the gut.
Newage

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:17 am So I have been reading. And have ordered 6-in-one mushroom capsules, but the top 3 seem to be Reishi, Shiitake and Lion's Mane.

The seem to address a lot of things. Immunity, help with the brain, anti-cancer and help with the gut.

Good for you TedB. “Shrooming” 🍄 has great benefits for the body. Also consider Cordyceps which are noted to have positive effects on lung function and endurance exercise.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

TedB wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:17 am So I have been reading. And have ordered 6-in-one mushroom capsules, but the top 3 seem to be Reishi, Shiitake and Lion's Mane.

Everyone seems to agree about Reishi and Lion's Main. I'd say Shiitake and Cordyceps are right behind and well worth looking into.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Don't forget all the foods we eat, but Mushroom's - yes! Absolutely should be an "all the time food" :)

Dr William Li identified over 200 foods (with evidence) to choose from that all have amazing benefits. His work has inspired me to significantly improve my diet over the past decade, it's amazing what certain foods can do for you. A recent interview of him here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4JxOuMHLQ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic