LongevityFREE New York Times live event (On-line): "The Business of Longevity"

OzSport

FREE New York Times live event (On-line): "The Business of Longevity"

Post by OzSport »

Wow, I just stumbled upon this free upcoming event hosted by the New York Times -- a conversation with Dr. David Sinclair about "The Business of Longevity"!

It's free to access, but you have to register an account with the New York Times to register (as with any registration these days, you have to answer some questions but the questions are nothing too out of the ordinary)...check it out here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/22/busi ... event.html

Here's the event description from the web page:

"Why has the idea of immortality (or at least living much longer) inspired billions in investment? Harvard researcher and biotech founder David Sinclair joins Andrew Ross Sorkin and the DealBook team to discuss the realities of reversing aging and the implications of extending life for our society."

The cool thing is that you can submit questions when you RSVP to the event or live during the event - that's pretty neat!  

ChrisBON

Q

Post by ChrisBON »

OzSport wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:08 am Wow, I just stumbled upon this free upcoming event hosted by the New York Times -- a conversation with Dr. David Sinclair about "The Business of Longevity"!

It's free to access, but you have to register an account with the New York Times to register (as with any registration these days, you have to answer some questions but the questions are nothing too out of the ordinary)...check it out here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/22/busi ... event.html

Here's the event description from the web page:

"Why has the idea of immortality (or at least living much longer) inspired billions in investment? Harvard researcher and biotech founder David Sinclair joins Andrew Ross Sorkin and the DealBook team to discuss the realities of reversing aging and the implications of extending life for our society."

The cool thing is that you can submit questions when you RSVP to the event or live during the event - that's pretty neat!  

This sounds quite welcoming! I will join in.
OzSport

Re: FREE New York Times live event (On-line): "The Business of Longevity"

Post by OzSport »

Good news - for those that weren't able to log in or just didn't have the time to register, the event (in audio format) is now posted on the website for all to access!

Check it out here:  https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/16/busi ... evity.html
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Okay thanks Ozsport, I will check it out.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:04 am Okay thanks Ozsport, I will check it out.

OzSport is the “Guru” when it comes to finding  these conventions and other online longevity links. Keep up the good work OzSport... :idea:

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:04 am Okay thanks Ozsport, I will check it out.

No worries, drkris69, hope you enjoyed it!   :)

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Newage wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:19 pm

OzSport is the “Guru” when it comes to finding  these conventions and other online longevity links. Keep up the good work OzSport... :idea:

Aww shucks, thanks heaps, Newage!  Much appreciated!   :)  

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic