NMNIs NMN associated with improved sense of smell

canadahealthy

Re: Is NMN associated with improved sense of smell

Post by canadahealthy »

georgecorbett wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:35 pm Hi everyone, I have been following the diet for over 2 years and recently I have noticed an increase in my sense of smell. I can't always sense the smell but things develop very casually and I'm happy for that.
Don't know if NMN mode has something to do with this. Has anyone here experienced the same thing as me and if it's related is there anything else that needs to be incorporated to improve the sense of smell?

I like this anecdote. There have been so many. My elderly mother went from needing a hearing aid with the tv on full blast, to not needing a hearing aide with the volume at 75%. No one goes backward with hearing. So it simply has to be the NMN.

For myself, my bloodshot eyes went away... not the eyes (lol) just the bloodshot.

I think it may be due to nerve regeneration or perhaps tissue repair - but i am happy for you.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I can see this happening too. NMN is a regenerative supplement.
TedB

Post by TedB »

This sounds right. I haven't noticed ever losing my sense of smell. 

Good for you though.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You know I got Covid back in August and I still havent got my full sense of smell or taste. Its there but just a little bit. Ive tried a few different things even grilling sliced oranges and putting brown sugar on them. If anything, Ive found out grilled oranges are great! :D

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:29 am putting brown sugar on them

Shame on you drkris - sugar is the enemy - you've had a serious lapse there!! ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic