Renue NAD+ Skin CareBest Renue product for acne scars?

michaeljkelly

Best Renue product for acne scars?

Post by michaeljkelly »

I don't have a lot of scarring on my face. But I do have a couple permanent blemishes in my cheek area.

Have anyone notices scar reduction with a Renue product? and if so, which one were you using.

Would appreciate any input or ideas.

canadahealthy

Re: Best Renue product for acne scars?

Post by canadahealthy »

Hey Michael.
I have had blemishes reduce and even disappear over the past 2 years, particularly when i began using the Renue lotion. I prefer it over the serum - i just think it is better for targeting spots.

We are talking about scar tissue here so it may take time - but in the meantime you may notice that your skin improves overall fairly quickly

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Retinol A serum is also great for scars. I use both the ABS serum and Retinol A 2.5%.

Together these will boost collagen as well.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

NewLifeScience wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:15 am Retinol A serum is also great for scars. I use both the ABS serum and Retinol A 2.5%.

Together these will boost collagen as well.

Vitamin C boosts collagen. 
To keep the wrinkles at bay, apply a cream with Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) in the morning and something with Retinol in before going to bed. 
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

michaeljkelly wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:24 pm I don't have a lot of scarring on my face. But I do have a couple permanent blemishes in my cheek area.

Have anyone notices scar reduction with a Renue product? and if so, which one were you using.

Would appreciate any input or ideas.

This thread has good info:

https://alivebyscience.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=1972
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

A good reminder

I stopped getting the serum over a year ago... noticed my face was starting to look tired. I still had some left in a bottle and started using it again.

It doesn't take long to brighten the skin and smooth it out a little, but i guess at 55, i have to keep it up.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I find the serum goes alittle deeper than the lotion. I love it  :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:12 am A good reminder

I stopped getting the serum over a year ago... noticed my face was starting to look tired. I still had some left in a bottle and started using it again.

It doesn't take long to brighten the skin and smooth it out a little, but i guess at 55, i have to keep it up.

“A little dab will do ya”  I use the Renue serums or lotion as an aftershave. I spray my face with Pure NAD+ Powder mixed with purified water then apply one squirt of Renue which then covers the whole face and forehead. I have also had great results using Renue at full strength on new and old scars.
It noticeably makes the skin tighter in the area that it is applied.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You are right Mate, Just alittle bit is all you need. I find the best way to use the Renue products is to first apply the serum to the area and let dry for 10 mins then go back over area with the lotion that way the NAD is getting deeper onto the derma layer.
Dasperedyn

Post by Dasperedyn »

I haven't personally used any Renue products for scar reduction, but I've heard good things about their skin care line. I would recommend looking into the Renue NAD+ Serum, it's designed to improve the overall appearance of the skin and may help with scarring. However, it's always best to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional to see what they recommend. They might recommend you buy Roaccutane 20mg, which is a medication that is used to treat severe acne. They might also have other solutions that are more appropriate for your skin type.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic