NMNHow to take NMN powder/resveratrol

Riverman

How to take NMN powder/resveratrol

Post by Riverman »

Hello,

I have been taking 750mg NMN with water first thing in morning followed by 750mg of resveratrol with yogurt.  Not feeling anything thus far after three weeks.  Am I doing this correctly? Thank you! 

RM 

NewLifeScience

Re: How to take NMN powder/resveratrol

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hi
I am not sure of your source for NMN, but if it is not Sublingual or Liposomal I would take it with the yoghurt as well.

Actually, nothing beats taking liposomal NMN, I am only taking 500 mg if NMN daily but so much of it is bioavailable - i can feel it, definitely and this is after taking this stuff for years. The best delivery method for your hard earned dollar is Liposomal. You will notice it.
Riverman

Post by Riverman »

I may try liposomal or sublingual soon but currently using a powder.  I appreciate your response and thank you. 
MJClark

Post by MJClark »

I am new here so I might be way off base, but I thought NMN is water soluble and resveratrol is fat soluble. I started taking both of them late last week and have been taking the NMN in a glass of water first thing when I get up, then taking the resveratrol with my lunch (first meal of the day) along with fish oil and vitamin D. 

Do I need to start taking them together? 

Also recently on a podcast with Dr. Chatterjee, Dr. Sinclair said that he mixes his resveratrol with Extra Virgin Olive Oil for better absorption. 

(as I mentioned, being new to this longevity thing, I might be way off base) 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

MJClark wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 pm I am new here so I might be way off base, but I thought NMN is water soluble and resveratrol is fat soluble. I started taking both of them late last week and have been taking the NMN in a glass of water first thing when I get up, then taking the resveratrol with my lunch (first meal of the day) along with fish oil and vitamin D. 

Also recently on a podcast with Dr. Chatterjee, Dr. Sinclair said that he mixes his resveratrol with Extra Virgin Olive Oil for better absorption. 

You can take both at the same time.  You can take the NMN in water if you want.  Resveratrol is better in Olive oil but many of us take the liposomal Resveratrol from Alive by Science, so no need to mix it.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Riverman wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:18 am I may try liposomal or sublingual soon but currently using a powder.  I appreciate your response and thank you. 

The powder works fine.  Still many people who use it.

MJClark

Post by MJClark »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:18 pm
MJClark wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 pm I am new here so I might be way off base, but I thought NMN is water soluble and resveratrol is fat soluble. I started taking both of them late last week and have been taking the NMN in a glass of water first thing when I get up, then taking the resveratrol with my lunch (first meal of the day) along with fish oil and vitamin D. 

You can take both at the same time.  You can take the NMN in water if you want.  Resveratrol is better in Olive oil but many of us take the liposomal Resveratrol from Alive by Science, so no need to mix it.

I have been taking the NMN first thing in the morning in a fully fasted state, and then the resveratrol in the afternoon after my first meal. Is there benefit to taking them both at the same time or am I lessening the effects by taking them separately? 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

MJClark wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:18 am I have been taking the NMN first thing in the morning in a fully fasted state, and then the resveratrol in the afternoon after my first meal. Is there benefit to taking them both at the same time or am I lessening the effects by taking them separately? 

Personally, I think it's better to take them at the same time.  They have a synergistic effect on each other.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:31 pm
MJClark wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:18 am I have been taking the NMN first thing in the morning in a fully fasted state, and then the resveratrol in the afternoon after my first meal. Is there benefit to taking them both at the same time or am I lessening the effects by taking them separately? 

Personally, I think it's better to take them at the same time.  They have a synergistic effect on each other.

Agree Jocko, as Dr David Sinclair said, One is the "Fuel" (NMN) and the other (Reveratrol) is the "Accelerator"!

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

NMN powder has about a 4 hour surge life for me, so I take my 250mg NMN sl with 300 mg Resveratrol about 30 minutes Before a 3 -4 hour Pickleball play Session. I also take one capule of NAD+ complete each morning with a bowl of fruit. My main meal is After Pickleball play, and little else after 4pm. A couple of days / week I'll Intermediate Fast from 4pm to next mornings fruit bow,
 This works best for me, after trying all other options for three years of Alive by Science products. On Play days, I add TMG too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic