NMNLIPO NMN / Resveratrol Storage.

TryingToLiveLonger

LIPO NMN / Resveratrol Storage.

Post by TryingToLiveLonger »

Hello all, I am close to my first order of LIPO NMN and Resveratrol and am thinking of buying 2 bottles of each so I can concurrently run 90 days taking 2 day 500mgs of the lipo nmn. That said I have some concerns...one is that I am seeing on the website that both the LIPO NMN and Resveratrol have a pre order status and a date of december and january for their respective availability from the store ? What if I receive the lipo nmn ahead of my order of resveratrol ? I would need to store the nmn as I wanted the synergy of using both products at once.  Also is a refrigerator a valid use of storing the lipo nmn and resveratrol as I know they are temp light sensitive ? My last question is what could I stack the nmn and resveratrol with...besides the TMG that I read is for protective issues. Thank you for your time.

jocko6889

Re: LIPO NMN / Resveratrol Storage.

Post by jocko6889 »

The shelf life for the Alive by Science products are pretty long, so no need to refrigerate.  As for stacking, you might look into liposomal Apogenin and Glutathione.  Great for reducing inflammation in the body, which can eat a lot of your NAD+ stores.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I look forward to hearing how you feel after a few weeks. I suspect it will be quite evident to you within a week or so.
TryingToLiveLonger

Thank you both for the advice and welcome. I have a powdered 100 gram bag of NMN, 1 bottle of LIPO NMN / 1 bottle of LIPO Resveratrol / 1 bottle TMG on order. I wasn't sure when I was going to get the LIPO Resveratrol so I also have a powdered bag of ProHealth resveratrol and Berberine that I should be receiving today. So...now my questions fall on how much of each I should be taking....As I have powdered bags of both NMN and Resveratrol should I just start out with 1000 mgs of each daily and hold on to the LIPO bottles a bit while I get acclimated or should I just go straight to the LIPO bottles. 

Also how much berberine and tmg should I be ingesting daily...should I be matching my nmn resveratrol intakes along with those two products. I am trying to crash course and learn as much as I can so I dont make too many mistakes. Thank you. I also take 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil every day not sure if i can keep taking that plus the resveratrol and nmn. 

I am a not overly heavy 170 lb  5 4 stocky male, 54 years of age ex body builder so will keep everyone up to date on my results. The only real issue I have suffered with are high uric level acid counts due which result in bouts of Gout inflamations which I need to let come down when flare ups occur.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey there and welcome to the forum so I would start with 500mgs of NMN and 500mgs of Resveratrol. I would do this for several weeks and then bump it up from there. As far as the Berberine and TMG, I would start with 500mgs each as well. I would get going with these first and then after a month or so switch over to the Lipo products. P.S. You will start feeling super human! ;)

TryingToLiveLonger

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:53 pm Hey there and welcome to the forum so I would start with 500mgs of NMN and 500mgs of Resveratrol. I would do this for several weeks and then bump it up from there. As far as the Berberine and TMG, I would start with 500mgs each as well. I would get going with these first and then after a month or so switch over to the Lipo products. P.S. You will start feeling super human! ;)

Thank you for the advice ! I will follow through on that along with the intermittent fasting and stay off the sugar as best I can. The fasting is pretty difficult so far as I am getting head aches so I am trying to drink green tea and stay hydrated but I want to be in as optimal shape as I can when I try my first NMN / Resveratrol cycle. Hmm I will also be needing to find myself the best plain fat yogurt i can find as well to have in the morning. 
naruto123

Post by naruto123 »

Hi all,

Is there a way to tell if the NMN has gone bad? I recently purchased some from longevity box (UK based supplier) and they advised it will never change colour. So how do I know if it's degraded?

There's a video on which Dr Sinclair is talking about this but this link suggests he was talking about it in reference to unstabalised NMN/NR. So is it not really something we need to worry about so long as we are storing it correctly?

Taken from (1)

"Make sure your NR and your NMN is kept in the cold. If it’s just on the shelf and it’s not in a stabilised form, then it will degrade into nicotinamide, which is something you don’t want to take high doses”The important word here is “stabalised”.
 In the past NMN was not stabilised and therefore, should have been stored in the cold between 2-8℃ temperatures to avoid degradation. Dr Sinclair may be referring to the NMN from his old Harvard trials in this interview – we are not sure.
 Thankfully however, NMN production techniques have improved immensely over the past few years. Most NMN on the market today, including NMN by Alive By Nature/Science, is stabilised, meaning degradation is slow even at high temperatures.
(1) https://nadlab.uk/does-nmn-need-to-be-kept-cold/

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

naruto123 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:44 am Hi all,

Is there a way to tell if the NMN has gone bad? I recently purchased some from longevity box (UK based supplier) and they advised it will never change colour. So how do I know if it's degraded?

There's a video on which Dr Sinclair is talking about this but this link suggests he was talking about it in reference to unstabalised NMN/NR. So is it not really something we need to worry about so long as we are storing it correctly?

Taken from (1)

"Make sure your NR and your NMN is kept in the cold. If it’s just on the shelf and it’s not in a stabilised form, then it will degrade into nicotinamide, which is something you don’t want to take high doses”The important word here is “stabalised”.
 In the past NMN was not stabilised and therefore, should have been stored in the cold between 2-8℃ temperatures to avoid degradation. Dr Sinclair may be referring to the NMN from his old Harvard trials in this interview – we are not sure.
 Thankfully however, NMN production techniques have improved immensely over the past few years. Most NMN on the market today, including NMN by Alive By Nature/Science, is stabilised, meaning degradation is slow even at high temperatures.
(1) https://nadlab.uk/does-nmn-need-to-be-kept-cold/

I think all NMN manufactures have stable NMN these days.  In our case, the NMN is fine at room temp for about 6 months, longer if refrigerated.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Jocko, good to know. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Unless the label specifically says “do not refrigerate” then most of my ABS supplements are stored in the refrigerator as we have regular 35 to 40 degree Celsius
(100 Fahrenheit) days down here in Aussie Land..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic